Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Personal Question

Default Personal Question

Looking for advice about a problem I've got.

When I masturbate, I think it's due to the friction but since one or two days ago, my dorsal vein (if I recall correctly) hurts and a tiny bit of skin that covers it tears up. It also hurts on the side sometimes for no apparent reason.
    Anyone knows what to do?

By the way, I'm circumcised.
    Last edited by Vladimir; 11-May-2008 at 23:34.

You could try using Eucerine. It's a medical lotion, so you would be lubricating, and putting a healing lotion on at the same time. You can buy it in the drug store.

I would suggest putting it off for a while...And making sure that area stays as clean as you can get it...Don't wear diapers, or if you do, don't use them, because that could irritate it...

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    You could try using Eucerine. It's a medical lotion, so you would be lubricating, and putting a healing lotion on at the same time. You can buy it in the drug store.
    No money, and I don't really want to buy anything for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I would suggest putting it off for a while...And making sure that area stays as clean as you can get it...Don't wear diapers, or if you do, don't use them, because that could irritate it...
    Nope, I don't wear diapers.

I also had a similar problem, multiple times even.... just wait a while until it is healed, or go easy on it (try another approach?).

Quote Originally Posted by kevintje View Post
    I also had a similar problem, multiple times even.... just wait a while until it is healed, or go easy on it (try another approach?).
    Not sure what "other approach" I could try.

The best I can think of is putting water on my hands as a lubricant, it reduces the friction.
    But yeah, I think I'll try to simply go easy on it, and if it still doesn't work, I'll just wait until it's healed.

No baby oil/gel or mineral oil in the house? My house always has both in the bathroom...

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    No baby oil/gel or mineral oil in the house? My house always has both in the bathroom...
    I don't think so.

The best I have is soap. xD