View Poll Results: Do you like skunk musk? And what about poison Ivy/oak immunity?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Likes musk, doesnt get poison oak/ivy

4 30.77%
  • Likes musk, gets poison oak/ivy

2 15.38%
  • dislikes musk, gets poison oak/ivy

5 38.46%
  • dislikes musk, doesnt get poison oak/ivy

2 15.38%

Thread: Skunk, anyone?

Default Skunk, anyone?

This is something weird that I noticed. A LOT of people who like the smell of skunk musk, also are immune to poison oak/ivy.

discuss.

I thought this was gonna be a question about the illicit type of skunk... Ah well... I can't say I've ever seen a real-life skunk, or poison oak or poison ivy...

i wish i could answer this but i have never been in contact with poison oak or poison ivy.

daipe

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I thought this was gonna be a question about the illicit type of skunk... Ah well... I can't say I've ever seen a real-life skunk, or poison oak or poison ivy...
    Same here, that is the only reason I opened this toppic

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Given it's placement in the babyfur forum, I thought it was going to be about having a skunk as a fursona, which IMO sounds like having a perpetually stinky diaper

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Given it's placement in the babyfur forum, I thought it was going to be about having a skunk as a fursona, which IMO sounds like having a perpetually stinky diaper
    Yeah, me too. Though I did consider a skunk fursonna at one time. Even bought a few skunk avatars on Second Life.

well, I was expecting more posts on how random/unrealted the 2 questions are. Not complaining, though. It's a pleasant surprise. Anyhow, to be honest, not to ruin anyone's good time (thus spoilers):

All in all, the results thus far don't surprise me all that much. I didn't think that there would be too much of a correlation in both results

In response to said spoiler,

I don't mind skunks at all I even got a couple skunk friends, but I hate their spray!

I'm a skunk fur, I play him as not spraying anyone and I don't stink! >

And no. Ive never seen a skunk in my life nor do they lvie in here where I do >>