Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW... just Wow

Exclamation WOW... just Wow

Was at my friend Andrews place yesterday, and he's got a Wii right? So I was playing Brawl, Most addicting game... EVER!!!!! Then we played Mario Party 8, That has got to be the most addicting game I've ever played, and I am going to buy a Wii and them games! And yes, this is coming from a Playstation Fan boy!

Brawl was alright when I played it, yeah. Nothing I'd grab (though thats like most titles for the Wii)... but probably is the best thing to come out for the Wii in a long while. Never played any of the Mario Party games though.

I just got a Wii on friday, and SSBB with it. Already got a number of characters, including Snake and Sonic. It's an awesome game.

Brawl is pretty fun...Haven't played it in a while though...I don't really like Mario Party games...They are super boring by yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Brawl is pretty fun...Haven't played it in a while though...I don't really like Mario Party games...They are super boring by yourself
    Click here and type "define:party".

the only bad thing about brawl is that it get old very fast. i love the new characters and the gameplay is much better, but everything else is worse. half the maps kill you more than your opponants can kill you. the items either suck or kill instantly. i die more by attacking bombs that appear right in front of me more than i actually get killed. clasic mode is SO boring now. i use to play mele clasic mode so much and still loved it. i play clasic on brawl twice and i'm already sick of it. the internet is just horrible. i only have 3 friends because no one else knows there own wii code (including me) and the "play with anyone" button is the worst. automatic 2 min, 4 player, all items, and random map. the only set up i like is 3-5 stock, 2 player, no items, and final destination/battle field. but whenever i get that setup it's the best game i've ever played.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    the only bad thing about brawl is that it get old very fast. i love the new characters and the gameplay is much better, but everything else is worse. half the maps kill you more than your opponants can kill you. the items either suck or kill instantly. i die more by attacking bombs that appear right in front of me more than i actually get killed. clasic mode is SO boring now. i use to play mele clasic mode so much and still loved it. i play clasic on brawl twice and i'm already sick of it. the internet is just horrible. i only have 3 friends because no one else knows there own wii code (including me) and the "play with anyone" button is the worst. automatic 2 min, 4 player, all items, and random map. the only set up i like is 3-5 stock, 2 player, no items, and final destination/battle field. but whenever i get that setup it's the best game i've ever played.

I hate the new items like the Smash Ball and Assist trophies...Sure some are cool, but they are just too east of a kill...Also, Wifi with Brawl is so slow and laggy...It's hard to have a good fight...Luckily Mario Kart Wii supposedly doesn't have that problem...The Subspace was a nice addition...Some trophies seem impossible to get though

I hate the new items like the Smash Ball and Assist trophies...Sure some are cool, but they are just too east of a kill...Also, Wifi with Brawl is so slow and laggy...It's hard to have a good fight...Luckily Mario Kart Wii supposedly doesn't have that problem...The Subspace was a nice addition...Some trophies seem impossible to get though
    Brawl was told to have lag from the very beginning, and it only lags with SOME people (read: about half of my registered friends, for instance).
    You can turn off items.
    The Smash Ball and Assist Trophies are cool, they add some variation. Plus, Assist Trophies are the same as Pokéballs, and you didn't mention them.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Brawl was told to have lag from the very beginning, and it only lags with SOME people (read: about half of my registered friends, for instance).
    You can turn off items.
    The Smash Ball and Assist Trophies are cool, they add some variation. Plus, Assist Trophies are the same as Pokéballs, and you didn't mention them.
    Pokeballs are weaker than they were in Melee, plus I'm more used to them...Assist trophies can easily kill you in one shot...The chances of getting a Pokemon that can kill you in one shot are low...I know you can turn off items, but they are still annoying to have to begin with...If they can not have lag with Mario Kart, then I don't see why they can't have no lag with Brawl

Pokeballs are weaker than they were in Melee, plus I'm more used to them...Assist trophies can easily kill you in one shot...The chances of getting a Pokemon that can kill you in one shot are low...I know you can turn off items, but they are still annoying to have to begin with...If they can not have lag with Mario Kart, then I don't see why they can't have no lag with Brawl
    Nintendo hates online gaming I think. Anyways Mario Kart wii is a lot more fun online then brawl is.