Thread: Hello from CT!

Default Hello from CT!

Hi all, I'm a DL from Connecticut (not really into the baby stuff!). Would love to make some new friends to chat with about this fetish. I've been into diapers as long as I can remember, got my first adult diapers when i was 16 and could drive, and been hooked ever since! Feel free to drop me a line if your story sounds similar or you're from my area/around my age (26).

Quote Originally Posted by dudect View Post
    Hi all, I'm a DL from Connecticut (not really into the baby stuff!). Would love to make some new friends to chat with about this fetish. I've been into diapers as long as I can remember, got my first adult diapers when i was 16 and could drive, and been hooked ever since! Feel free to drop me a line if your story sounds similar or you're from my area/around my age (26).
    Hi there, it's nice to meet you. Please feel free to post some more things about yourself to help strike up a conversation, everyone has more to themselves than just their love of diapers. For example, what hobbies do you have? Are you a student, or what type of work do you do?

Through this we can get to know you, and you can get to know us

Look at this post: http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...mpression.html

Good point, well, there are certain things about myself (job, status, etc.) that I'd prefer not to post due to privacy issues, I'm comfortable talking privately once I get to know people a little better. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to chat!!!

Spearmint

nice to meet you, welcome to the forum. I was actually in Ct this weekend, and am up in maine now on my vacation.