Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boredom proneness

Default boredom proneness

how often do you get bored? it seems to happen to me alot (75% of the time i'm bored) but... im kinda curious how often do other people get bored and to what extent? so here is the question...

how prone are you to getting bored?

I'm always bored. I'm bored almost every second of every day. It probably doesn't help that I'm too lazy to actually do anything about it though. And there really isn't anything for me to do anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by KikuHikari View Post
    I'm always bored. I'm bored almost every second of every day. It probably doesn't help that I'm too lazy to actually do anything about it though. And there really isn't anything for me to do anyways.
    could go around listening to that gangsta rap, in baggy clothes flashing gang signs like all the kids do these days (note: not an actual recommendation)

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    could go around listening to that gangsta rap, in baggy clothes flashing gang signs like all the kids do these days (note: not an actual recommendation)
    Doesn't really sound too fun
    All the kids think I'm weird because I don't do that, but I kind of like being weird!

It super fun....to watch (from a safe distance xD). Being weird is awesome , minus the fact its not very popular haha

It super fun....to watch (from a safe distance xD). Being weird is awesome , minus the fact its not very popular haha
    Yeah!
    And it's probably the reason why I'm not very popular either.

Quote Originally Posted by KikuHikari View Post
    Yeah!
    And it's probably the reason why I'm not very popular either.
    meh, imo being popular just means have a bunch of people that like you just for your status and will backstab and betray you given the chance.

meh, imo being popular just means have a bunch of people that like you just for your status and will back stab and betray you given the chance.
    Any little reason is a chance as well :/

On topic: I live in a constant state of boredom, usually reading a book, ringing people randomly or going for random walks helps with this. If all of these ideas fail I go and annoy the neighbors dog for a while ( they don't seem to mind)

Like everyone so far, I constantly feel bored. I feel like I'm just laying around the house all day waiting for two weeks to pass until I finally leave on a vacation.