Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pushing the Envelope

Question Pushing the Envelope

Hello all.

I'm new to the forums and to the AB/DL community at large.

I was just curious to know if anyone else finds themselves in a similar situation as me. Here's my story:

I have always (at least as long as I can remember) had a strong attraction to wearing diapers. For the better part of my formative years, that was the extent of my attraction (diapers). I wasn't into the entire AB "lifestyle" (for lack of a better term). When I was 17, I came out about my DL'ism to my girlfriend (who is now my wife). She was very accepting, but we didn't "play" together until I was about 22.

Like I said, up until that point I was solely interested in diapers, and at that point they were only a 'sex object'. I only wore them, but never "used" them. And when I was 'done', I didn't have any further desire for diapers. After we started "playing" together, and the newness sort of wore off, I found myself needing to push the envelope further. The first step for me was wetting. This seemed to satiate me for a while, but then I felt the need to push the envelope again.

The next step for me was a binky (dummy, pacifier, whatever you want to call it). Same scenario again. I was happy for a while, but later felt the need for more, and along came baby bottles.

Lately (I'm now 26), I find that when I am diapered, I feel the need to "play the role" of baby. I enjoy stuffed animals again and like to watch cartoons. I like it when my wife talks baby talk to me and gives me my bottle or binky.

So anyway, back to my question. Has anyone else out there gone through something similar? Anyone else started out as a complete DL, but later transitioned to AB?

Hightower

I was about to make this Topic, Glad someone beat me to it. Alright I started a a DL with Ab tendencies my full story is in my blog. But It's not that detailed. XD Anyways I found diapers sexually appealing but I found that.... I could not do anything other then masturbate or watch TV while diapered. SO As to not "waste" time I decided to explore my AB Tendencies. While I was diapered I sucked my thumb I liked it, I cuddle with a bear, I liked it. I... baby talked I loved it... I just slowly allowed myself to just relax next thing I know I was diapered baby. cuddling with my bear, crawling around, I bought a paci, stole my sisters bottles from one of her toys (parents bought real baby items for my sister to use on her dolls(cheaper then play stuff)She stopped using them So I took them and used those, so eventually I became the AB DL that I am. But on a further not, I can be an AB witouth anything thanks to my fiancee. Like regardless of if I'm diapered or not I need to be little when I sleep at night. My fiancee knows this and if she wants me to get a better nights sleep she just babies me ragardless of what I'm wearing/doing. She just starys baby talking next thing I know I'm cuddled up underneath the blankets saying mama. XD She does that quite often to me. -_-.

I think there are a lot of us that have gone through a similar development path. I always wanted diapers, even as a little kid, to the point where the diaper commercials would captivate me. When I was 16 and could finally go and get my own diapers, there was no thoughts of being a baby or little boy, it was purely based on the fact that my cock was hard as granite. Once I was able to start wearing them more and the "novelty" wore off, I started being more interested in the baby play stuff. At this point (28), I have onesies, pacis, and stuff like that, and my BF and I are wanting to make one of the bedrooms in our new house into a nursery.

I just wonder though if we started moving towards the baby play because the novelty wore off. It seems to me that it's like an alcoholic who has to drink more and more for the same effect. (I hate to use the analogy of an alcoholic, but I can't think of anything better.)

Perhaps we always had these baby play desires, but they just didn't surface until after we got started into diaper play.

Any thoughts?

i at first was just a dl, then i got curious about being a tb, tried and loved it then i found ou there was a name for my love of animals(furry) combine the three and you got yourself a me (babyfur)

who knows if you keep this up maybe you could help better understand why this happens

Zeit

I'm beginning to realize now that I've become more comfortable wearing around my SO, that I'm beginning to loom on the edge of obsession with diapers. Simply wearing them and sometimes wetting them isn't really cutting it anymore.

I never really considered myself among the AB crowd but I'm somewhat interested in some of the clothing that goes along with it. I already own a bottle, pacis and some plushies that I had bought a while ago when I was trying to figure out what I was into. They went into a box and I recently uncovered and tried using them. I've even considered the furry side in the past, but I don't feel that it's my thing.

I can completely understand what you mean by "pushing the envelope" as I feel like that's what I'm starting to do, I just am hoping it doesn't become the 'be-all end-all' element in my (sexual) life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeit View Post
    I can completely understand what you mean by "pushing the envelope" as I feel like that's what I'm starting to do, I just am hoping it doesn't become the 'be-all end-all' element in my (sexual) life.
    I've often wondered the same thing. How far will this 'envelope pushing' go? I enjoy what I (we) do now, but for how long? Perhaps I shouldn't worry about it and just enjoy the moment, but that question is always at the back of my mind. I guess that in this situation I just need to be a big boy and use a little self-control.

I used to just like diapers as a sexual object too but, since i can't get them for another while (driver's license xD) i decided to try out a paci and enjoyed it. Till i get those though ill have to enjoy the smaller aspects of ab.

Quote Originally Posted by babyHightower View Post
    I just wonder though if we started moving towards the baby play because the novelty wore off. It seems to me that it's like an alcoholic who has to drink more and more for the same effect. (I hate to use the analogy of an alcoholic, but I can't think of anything better.)

Perhaps we always had these baby play desires, but they just didn't surface until after we got started into diaper play.

Any thoughts?
    I don't think that it's a question of becoming "desensitized", if you will. I think it's more a question of exposure. At first, we start out with diaper desires, and we know we want diapers, and that's sort of overwhelming and all we know. Then we get diapers and start to hang out online, and we see that there's all these other dimensions. We try one thing, decide it's great and we'll try another, and so on and so forth.

It's like that with anything, really. Consider someone who's into cars. As a kid, they might realize that they like cars, especially fast ones. There's no filter on that, it's just cars. As they get older, they start to learn more about cars, and they realize that they like muscle cars over modded Civics. They drive stuff and learn stuff and come up with specific favorite models. They realize they like Corvettes and Mustangs and old Ford Galaxies, but not Camaros or the Torino. It's not because they've become desensitized or the novelty's worn off, and they have to seek out more and more car stuff to get the same effect. It's that they've expanded their knowledge and their tastes have expanded and also become more discerning. Beer, coffee, tea, all sorts of things follow the same idea. Someone likes "beer", meaning Budweiser, then later they enjoy IPAs or Stouts.