Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Myuuuber.

Talking Myuuuber.

Introductions. Sharing information about myself. Where's the closet? I'm gonna go hide now. :P

The name's Felix McKline. I'm a 28 year old guy who works for a corporate record center in Vancouver, BC, Canada. My life is quite boring, and I'm kinda sorta hoping to spruce it up a bit, while being quite lazy at the same time.

I consider myself a part time babyfur, part time pet fur, part time standard fur, longhair tuxido cat.

I go out drinking and smoking weed with friends in party situations, and sometimes go camping, 4x4'ing, and any other type of off road vehicle sort of fun. Consequently, I have a habit of putting the forklift at work up on two wheels by trying to make it take some of the corners too quickly...

I am a musician as well. I've grown up playing piano and classical guitar, but nowadays I play drums. I have a mix and match CB drum kit, with Planet Z, Saban, and Camber cymbals, and mostly Sonic and Gibraltar hardware. I have an LTD 5 string bass which I'd like to learn how to play, and I'd like to get myself an electric guitar to play with at some point, but I'm going to do a bit more research on them before I pick the one I want.

I am highly proficient with technology. I fix cell phones, laptops, netbooks, computers, home theater electronics, and displays, to a certain extent. There is much I do not know, but there is also a ton that I do know. But, this hobby is the root of all my grief, because people like to call me while I'm in the middle of enjoying myself, so that they can use my services, and I don't want to stop enjoying myself just for them, especially when I don't get much chance to enjoy myself if I do.

So yeah. That's my public life in a nutshell. Here's the in the closet stuff. I have worn diapers before off and on, purposefully wet myself, been diapered by others, but still very shy to the community. I am seeking friends who will help me out of the closet a little.

"Friends wanted!! Help out of closet p'eese! :3"

Lastly, I have more kinks than I can count, and I can count a lot. But, we'll save that for personal conversation. This does not appear to be a kink related community, so I'll just make a mention, and those who are curious can hit me up on an IM.

Welcome to the ADISC community & forums, alleycat!

Hey, nice to meet you! Welcome to ADISC.

Those are some nice instruments you have, I myself have a Yamaha PSR-E413. What other genres of music do you play/listen to other than classical guitar?
    By the way, you may want to join the "Music and Musicians" group, there are a few other people here that play.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, I'm Descolada.

P.S. I know just what you mean, knowing a lot about technology can lead to everyone thinking they can "hire" you for their tech problems.

Newbies are people too!
    [/Imaginary Signature]

Ishav

Welcome to the community... as Pikachu said you avatar is adorable!
    And may I ask what the title means?

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Hey, nice to meet you! Welcome to ADISC.
    Those are some nice instruments you have, I myself have a Yamaha PSR-E413. What other genres of music do you play/listen to other than classical guitar?
    On the drums I mostly play rock/metal style, with the occasional blues or 3/4 time twist.

I've attempted to play a bit of 'unplugged rock' on the guitar in the past, but I don't have that guitar anymore, so I'm kinda stuck looking for a different one.

It seems bass just doesn't sound that great by itself, so I haven't been picking around much with that either...

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    By the way, you may want to join the "Music and Musicians" group, there are a few other people here that play.
    I just found out today that there are groups, I will definitely check it out. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    welcome. Very cute avatar you have i like it.
    Thanks. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ishav View Post
    Welcome to the community... as Pikachu said you avatar is adorable!
    And may I ask what the title means?
    Myuuber? I Myuu a lot. Mew Myuu.

I just added Uber to the end of it, because I couldn't think of anything else, and so far this place appears to be a blessing in disguise. I haven't ever seen such an active community of this genre.

Right. I guess it is a good idea to credit the original artist, Huiro on FurAffinity.

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat009 View Post
    I am highly proficient with technology. I fix cell phones, laptops, netbooks, computers, home theater electronics, and displays, to a certain extent. There is much I do not know, but there is also a ton that I do know. But, this hobby is the root of all my grief, because people like to call me while I'm in the middle of enjoying myself, so that they can use my services, and I don't want to stop enjoying myself just for them, especially when I don't get much chance to enjoy myself if I do.
    I feel your pain here, the "friends" that only call when their computer won't work.

Anyways, welcome to ADISC.

Thanks.

Yeah, the answer when someone asks me for help is usually NO. :P

Unless I really don't have much to do, or need some cash for beer. :3