Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A question about sex (gays)

Default A question about sex (gays)

I know that it might be completely inaproppiate for someone my age but i'm curious, please mature answers.

I wanted to know if you have an intimate relationship where you have anal, is it considered dirty if when they take there dick out its a little brown? whats natural after anal sex?

EmeraldsAndLime

Sweetie, if you're gonna play in the backyard, then you gotta expect to get a little dirty.

...We're talking about the same hole, yes? Of course it's natural. You can always use an enema before anal sex to get rid of all the residue. How old is "My age"?

Yep, it's pretty likely to be a bit dirty, but we have condoms for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    ...We're talking about the same hole, yes? Of course it's natural. You can always use an enema before anal sex to get rid of all the residue. How old is "My age"?
    Oh yes, taking a dump beforehand can help, too.

His age is 15 according to his profile. Why have ages disappeared from under avatars?! That's incredibly annoying o.O

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    15, according to his profile at least.

POOPDICK!

To avoid poopdick, ensure that your partner is well prepared for excavation before digging in.

In all seriousness, yes its fine and natural. Enemas will cleanse everything if you're that worried. You yourself should ensure you clean yourself off well afterward, as that sounds like a good way of getting a urinary tract infection.

Another, more practical solution is to just ensure that he has gone #2 beforehand

Yes i'm 15 and i can prove it lol, just tell me something to say in a youtube video of mine and i'll say it, but not diaper related or sex because family does watch. And thanks for the advice guys just wondering

Kratos

Also you could use a condom. That way you lessen the risks for STDs and only the condom get's dirty not your penis.

Reading through this, I would just think it would be common sense to use a condom when approaching anal sex. Aside from protecting from getting a dirty penis, it also helps protect STDs since the capillaries of the rectum are so close to the rectum (this is how STDs are spread from anal sex, and subsequently explains why the marshmallow trick works so well ). I can't amount to exactly what to do from personal experience, but I would just say use a condom, and some of the advice talking about enemas can also help.

Kratos

I would like to expand my post, and say that they also make condoms specifically for anal sex.