Thread: Hi! Kinda shy and new to this...

Default Hi! Kinda shy and new to this...

My name's Ryan, and I used to be a bedwetter for quite a while, from 6 until I was 11...crazy, huh? Well...the thing is, I was in that situattion for long enough, that, years later, I found myself missing the comfy feel of the those GoodNites I was wearing. I also found that I must have been a better sleeper back then because of that comfy feeling, and perhaps because I don't like having to get up in the middle of the night to go, which does happen despite going before hitting the bed. IDK....I just love that soft feeling those GN's had...sometimes I woke up wet, but at least I slept good, and comfortably...just want to know what's up w/ that.

Welcome to the forums! Why not tell us more about yourself? like your interests and hobbies. By the way I always miss the feeling of them, they are quite comfy.

Nice to meet you, I'm Descolada. =P
    Welcome to ADISC!

Newbies are people too!
    [/Imaginary Signature]

Well to start off, my main interest is weather, specifically severe weather. Ever since I was five or six, thunderstorms captivated me. I'm in California currently, and have been here since 2007, however thunderstoms are more common out in New Jersey, and that's where I was born, in fact. I thought I'd always live in NJ, but well..here I am! Anyways, I digress...I also discovered severe weather in Jersey, where one time there was this thing called a derecho, or a straight line of powerful thunderstorms carrying winds that sometimes can blow over a hundred miles an hour!! I was a bit nervous about it, but yet the action kicked up, and so did my enthusiasm for it!! I've looked through books and webpages galore to find out what causes these kind of phenomena, and I think that a career as a meteorologist would be great for me! Goes with my hobby, too!! I love to track weather on TV and online!!

I don't hear much interest in the meteorologist area nowadays so that is very cool :P We don't get to many severe storms here, but we do get them that's for sure haha.

Hey Ryan, welcome aboard!

That's excellent you want to get into meteorology. With all the funky weather we've had I think it's a great field to get into.

Regarding sleep, bedwetting and goodnites, I agree with ya. Even though I was never really a bedwetter, I've noticed I sleep better when diapered as opposed to just in pjs.

Hey Ryan, welcome aboard!

That's excellent you want to get into meteorology. With all the funky weather we've had I think it's a great field to get into.

Regarding sleep, bedwetting and goodnites, I agree with ya. Even though I was never really a bedwetter, I've noticed I sleep better when diapered as opposed to just in pjs.

Bobbie

Cool I'm really new here too my sister used to wear goodnites but I've looked and they're all gone cool you like weather btw once I saw purple lightning!!!!!!