Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy hell, this felt amazing!!!

Default Holy hell, this felt amazing!!!

tonight I finally decided to shave my armpits, since well hair like that is A. nasty and B I assume it was keeping my underarms warmer which I don't need when it's 104 degrees!

So I was just in the shower, I lathered up my armpits after I trimmed the hair as low as I could get it. Once I started shaving them holy hell, it felt amazing to get that stupid hair off.. there's something about having no friction at all there, thats just simply worth the 2 mins it takes to shave.

If you want to shave in that area, follow this video, I did.

I've considered doing the same, but given how much it's irritated me in the past when I've trimmed them a little too close, I'm scared that it'll itch like hell if I shave them. Considering purchasing an epilator for my legs, though, which I can then try on my armpits (of course it'll hurt like hell the first couple of times, but this is what painkillers are for, right? ).

Pfft, hair is manly. Plus, armpit hair is used to absorb moisture away from the skin and hang-on to pheromones. The stuff's there to broadcast to the women that you're ready for action!

I started shaving my armpits one day and its been great. no itch, not irritation, nothing. Just an amazing lack of hair there, not to mention your armpits don't smell nearly as bad after a day of working out or whatever.

I've shaved there for years. I'm really active with sports and makes life so much nicer.

DominatingMommy

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I've considered doing the same, but given how much it's irritated me in the past when I've trimmed them a little too close, I'm scared that it'll itch like hell if I shave them. Considering purchasing an epilator for my legs, though, which I can then try on my armpits (of course it'll hurt like hell the first couple of times, but this is what painkillers are for, right? ).
    Using the epilator hurts like hell under the arms, but it is so worth it.

Try shaving other areas too! You'll probably like the feel :3

I hate shaving my armpits! It makes them all sore and itchy! My mom's always yelling at me to do it, but I hardly ever do. I probably would if it didn't make them sore and itchy though.

As a cyclist, I've shaved my legs for a number of years. Yes, the feeling is way cool, but you better be prepared to keep it up, of be prepared to 'do without' for a while as the stubble grows back.....

P.S. According to Sports Illustrated, Bret Favre shaves his legs....because it feels cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I've considered doing the same, but given how much it's irritated me in the past when I've trimmed them a little too close, I'm scared that it'll itch like hell if I shave them.
    This is true to an extent, though it's a lot like shaving your pubes. The first time it grows back it'll itch like a motherfuck. Shave it and the next time it'll be better. After a few cycles, you won't itch anymore.