Thread: Have you heard about this, has anyone tried them ?

Default Have you heard about this, has anyone tried them ?

I'm have super sensitive skin & burn easily, and i'm really worried about putting chemicals on the kids skins.
    I googled sun protection and found Sunny Sleevez, it seems like such a good idea but i'd love to get some feedback from anyone who has tried them
    thanks
    Karen

Quote Originally Posted by KarenJ2000 View Post
    I'm have super sensitive skin & burn easily, and i'm really worried about putting chemicals on the kids skins.
    I googled sun protection and found Sunny Sleevez, it seems like such a good idea but i'd love to get some feedback from anyone who has tried them
    thanks
    Karen
    I don't get it. You have sensitive skin, yet you worry about putting chemicals into your kids' skin? It'e either one or the other.

Anyways, I know my neighbor had one of those for his daughter, and she wasn't sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    I don't get it. You have sensitive skin, yet you worry about putting chemicals into your kids' skin? It'e either one or the other.

Anyways, I know my neighbor had one of those for his daughter, and she wasn't sensitive.
    skin sensitivity can be passed down the next generation, i think thats what she/he ment

I'm kind of curious as to why someone is seeking advice for actual children on a fetish site.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I'm kind of curious as to why someone is seeking advice for actual children on a fetish site.
    Zephiel, sorry but this is more than a fetish site, this is a support community.

Karen, if exposing skin to the sun is a concern for you and your kids, then these look pretty cool. I think you might be able to make these yourself or me, myself would just wear long sleeves because I am a cheap scape, lol.
    I hope you find something that works for your family.

Quote Originally Posted by checkingoutall View Post
    Zephiel, sorry but this is more than a fetish site, this is a support community.
    Yes, it's a support community. It's also particularly geared towards infantilism (which is usually a fetish and I don't much want to get into semantics over this). I'm not saying she CAN'T ask for advice here, it's just kind of bizarre to ask it here. AA sites are support communities, but I doubt she'd ask there. It's not that it's "wrong", I'm just wondering if she misunderstands what kind of site this is, because neither of her two posts/threads give the impression that she is aware that this is about older people wearing diapers as opposed to children.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Yes, it's a support community. It's also particularly geared towards infantilism (which is usually a fetish and I don't much want to get into semantics over this). I'm not saying she CAN'T ask for advice here, it's just kind of bizarre to ask it here. AA sites are support communities, but I doubt she'd ask there. It's not that it's "wrong", I'm just wondering if she misunderstands what kind of site this is, because neither of her two posts/threads give the impression that she is aware that this is about older people wearing diapers as opposed to children.
    Maybe she and I have something in common.

I'm a blond.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.