Thread: Anyone have an like completely awsome day that they wished had never ended

PoOhBeAwTheROCKSTAR

Default Anyone have an like completely awsome day that they wished had never ended

Ah today I'm off and didn't even sleep in, i woke up and jogged as I watched the sun come up.

Then went back to sleep and woke up around 9:30 and my parents were gone so I took a relaxing bath and played with toys wile I was taking a bath got out and got on diaperspace and ADISC ta talk to a bunch of my bro's gamed laughed and then getting my some friends to come over and have some bruskies (beer) and a bon fire while I'm playing to the sunset with my acoustic guitar.

So the topic is anyone have like an completely awesome day that they just didn't want to end but you know it had to come to an end.

Well, I had a completely awesome weekend.
    Friday I ran a really good meet, then we got cupcakes...one of the girls on my team asked for a cupcake to smash in this annoying kids face...I went up, held him back, and she smeared frosting all over his face. It was hilarious. Then, I went to the homecoming football game with my friends and ended up becoming better friends with a girl from my school, who confessed she liked one of my friends.

Saturday I went to the Homecoming Dance. I was sitting with my friend and we were talking about grinding and we agreed it was pretty weird. Then, for some reason, I still have no idea why I said this...but I said, "You know what. I bet in some weird twist of fate, I will end up grinding by the end of the night." Then, three seconds later, a girl comes up to me and says, "Hey do you wanna dance?" I couldn't stop laughing and I had no idea which girl from my school it was and had to ask someone afterwards hahaha. Then, later that night, I ended up slow-dancing with the girl who I liked at that point. I had actually asked her to dance earlier in the night, but she said "I will at the next dance". When the dance came, I found her dancing with one of her friends. I went over and talked to one of my female friends who was also really good friends with the girl I liked and she said "Just go ask her.". So I did and it was awesome....

Sunday I had a good conversation with my "new" friend (the one I mentioned I had improved my friendship with) along with a few other of my friends.

Overall, it was a great weekend, and I wished it would never end. It was a weekend I would have loved to live over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvazn View Post
    Well, I had a completely awesome weekend.
    Friday I ran a really good meet, then we got cupcakes...one of the girls on my team asked for a cupcake to smash in this annoying kids face...I went up, held him back, and she smeared frosting all over his face. It was hilarious.
    Care to explain what's so funny about that? You ganged up on a guy to do something humiliating just because you don't like the way he acts. From the sounds of it you're a pretty big guy. If that were me (and I know a lot of guys who feel the exact same about me) you probably would have left there on a gurney. "He's annoying" is no excuse to use your size to pin him while someone else smears him in icing. Let's just say it's a good thing this place is moderated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Care to explain what's so funny about that? You ganged up on a guy to do something humiliating just because you don't like the way he acts. From the sounds of it you're a pretty big guy. If that were me (and I know a lot of guys who feel the exact same about me) you probably would have left there on a gurney. "He's annoying" is no excuse to use your size to pin him while someone else smears him in icing. Let's just say it's a good thing this place is moderated.
    I really doubt this was a bullying ting zephy. Not to mention, 'azns' tend to not be big. Chill bro...

Tuesday was awesome, I got a general idea of where to go with my career, I went through a couple hundred rounds of ammo that needed to GTFO of my Grandpa's shed (semi-auto = FUN) then he bought more and I went through another two boxes, I hunted gophers with my brother, and that evening I had my very own pyrotechnics display! (something I have wanted to do myself my whole life)

Plus I got some pull-ups from my aunts place that day... twas great. Will probably remember that day forever... Oh and I got $25 gift card for Best Buy!

Ah yes, that day was full of win.

word, golfed all day. had to call it quits but my game was awesome. always have to quit when i'm doing well it seems, would love to do it all day.

Hell yeah.

The fur meet back on the 27th of June.

That was like, the best day of my life. (So far!)

My son came in this week from Richmond, a two hour drive away. He just had to euthanize his dog because of cancer. The dog was bleeding out. We all were very sad, but he brought his bike and we went out on the bike trail. If you take the long trail, it goes out to an island which transverses the James River here in Virginia. We took the long trail and came back two hours later. It was a very nice day under sad circumstances.