Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kind at heart

Question Kind at heart

I feel a lot of us are very kind inside being one that would not want to hurt any one . Never Did fit in any were . March to my own drum so to speak . I wounder how many of us use the diapers we wear to go to a safe place inside . I pad up and cuddle with my teddy and on hard days the urge is stronger to do this . some times wish I was trans formed into a baby once more to do it over grow up new . Or wish i was a baby fur with a loving mom like some of the baby stories I read . If you could be a baby would you ? Foxkits

nope because as much as you think it all great if you think then babies have no freedom at all and even the most loving mother has her limits and wont cater to your every whim.
    as for being kind at heart i'm kind of the opposite most people have a hard shell and are softies on the outside while i'm a softy on the outside and have (i don't like to say evil cuz it makes me sound retarded but thats pretty much it)a dark side deep inside and i think of diapers as a way to control it if that makes sense

^ Ha ha, (the darkness inside), you're not alone arclord, I think that's a little part of all of us. Without a bit of the bad how do you know what is good?

foxkits although the diapers are a way to a safer, softer place I do not think I would want to be a baby again.

Hehe, I'm like cold on the outside, then you get to know me and I'm actually a nice guy. Some people stop there, but people will sometimes to get to know me more and they usually find out I'm pretty heartless. There's a couple people who keep trying after that (I'm still confused by these people) and they find out I'm really just a softie underneath it all. So yeah, I'm complicated. As far as the TB stuff, I'd like to do it whenever I've had a long day, but alone is like MEEEEEEEEH. Just being treated nice online helps me get through the days though.

I'll point you to my full opinion on this thread.

But specifically, I think it's less that being an AB makes me nicer, it's more that I have a more pure way to express it when I'm being an AB.

A lot of times you want to say or do something nice but you're afraid of how that makes you look to everyone else, or what might go wrong for you putting yourself out there for someone else. Like what if the gesture will be thought of the wrong way, or what if it's not enough, or what if the person you're trying to be nice to is only facetiously accepting it and don't really need it, or what if they deny your nice gesture out of pride or something, or what if the person is purposely manipulating your kindness for their personal gain. The AB side of me tells me to just be nice anyway, because it's the intent that counts more than anything when you're trying to be nice to someone, and he's too naive to understand the motives behind motives adults have. Sometimes I wanna forget and just be nice to everyone, even if it means getting hurt by a couple assholes.

I'm normally kind. I care about people ya know? When I'm little I'm really pure I guess I want to help everyone and if something sad happends on TV I'll cry and whimper and stuff. Liike those damn ASPCA commercial with all the animals. Y_Y Or the orphans in africa..... Crap I get teari eye normally. When I'm little I prrety much bawl. mommy sometimes has to hide me under the sheets and hum to me so I won't see them other wise I'll be really bumed out for a while. Or scary movies.... she hides me from those too.

EDIT: Whooh 250 post!

I'm like you dragsnick. Ah yes, the ASPCA commercials....Love will be the answer, at the end of the day....It makes me mad how anyone can so violently mistreat an animal. In real life I'm usually kind to others, and open to their problems. Working at school and now in the library, I hear a lot of sad stories from teachers, and sometimes students. I always have a sympathetic ear. I can be tough when I need to be, but there is so much violence in the world, that its better to be part of the solution than the problem. I think one is part of the solution by bringing peace rather than enmity.

One thing that has helped me with dealing with students at school is being here on adisc. I think discussing all of our problems has helped me have a strategy when dealing with the kids. It also makes me a lot more sensitive to what they say, and I tend to take it a lot more seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm like you dragsnick. Ah yes, the ASPCA commercials....Love will be the answer, at the end of the day....It makes me mad how anyone can so violently mistreat an animal. In real life I'm usually kind to others, and open to their problems. Working at school and now in the library, I hear a lot of sad stories from teachers, and sometimes students. I always have a sympathetic ear. I can be tough when I need to be, but there is so much violence in the world, that its better to be part of the solution than the problem. I think one is part of the solution by bringing peace rather than enmity.

One thing that has helped me with dealing with students at school is being here on adisc. I think discussing all of our problems has helped me have a strategy when dealing with the kids. It also makes me a lot more sensitive to what they say, and I tend to take it a lot more seriously.
    Haha That's nice to hear. I used to be really depressed because of all the problems in the world. I used to hang out on these subforums for gaia for people with life issues. Anyways I got really bummed out and depressed cuz of all the stuff that I read. Y_Y But everything sorted itself out after a while and re focused my things and now I'm fine. Just learned not to take on the worlds problems. Ya know?

On the outside, I'm more of an emotionless robot who most people tend to overlook, but the few who get to know me know that I'm fairly soft.

Quote Originally Posted by LBcub View Post
    I'll point you to my full opinion on this thread.

But specifically, I think it's less that being an AB makes me nicer, it's more that I have a more pure way to express it when I'm being an AB.

A lot of times you want to say or do something nice but you're afraid of how that makes you look to everyone else, or what might go wrong for you putting yourself out there for someone else. Like what if the gesture will be thought of the wrong way, or what if it's not enough, or what if the person you're trying to be nice to is only facetiously accepting it and don't really need it, or what if they deny your nice gesture out of pride or something, or what if the person is purposely manipulating your kindness for their personal gain. The AB side of me tells me to just be nice anyway, because it's the intent that counts more than anything when you're trying to be nice to someone, and he's too naive to understand the motives behind motives adults have. Sometimes I wanna forget and just be nice to everyone, even if it means getting hurt by a couple assholes.
    I do my best to do the same thing I feel that as long as i give if it is misused then the karma is on them . i got yelled by a customer all i did was call to see if they were riding the bus to day . when i have a hard day a pamper makes it better . he will call and complain oh well all we can do is the best we can . Foxkits