Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Does anyone here play WoW? You want to check this if you do IMO

  1. #1

    Default Does anyone here play WoW? You want to check this if you do IMO

    I ask this because I got into the Cata beta. I'm not sure if you are aware, but as of now the Worgens which are humans afflicted with a druidic curse that makes them Wolf-beasts look like lions. To top this off they just released the jokes and flirts and whatnot and one of the /silly is "Are you into...furries?"

    I myself am not a furry but found all of this overwhelming furry content worth mentioning on adisc before I continue playing.

  2. #2
    Ishav

    Default

    I find it epic that Blizzard referenced us at all. I hate worgen however.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHugs View Post
    I ask this because I got into the Cata beta.


    Erm, anyways :P

    I think that might have been an inevitable joke, and Blizzard couldn't resist

    Now, as long as goblins don't ask "Can u change my poppy diapers?"

  4. #4
    Tanith

    Default

    i just wounder how many furry will roll Worgens tho cos form my firends i know that play wow most of them are going to

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Olivia

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by GundamMeister7 View Post
    i wanna make a DK worgen that would be sweet!!
    Won't be happening until you start seeing level 85 Worgen's more often.

    and there's a group for this you may like, seeing as you're a WoW player, The WoW Nerds - ADISC.org Maybe, you could contribute your current thought's on Beta, and gimme access to your account for beta. :P(I can dream can't I?)

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Won't be happening until you start seeing level 85 Worgen's more often.

    and there's a group for this you may like, seeing as you're a WoW player, The WoW Nerds - ADISC.org Maybe, you could contribute your current thought's on Beta, and gimme access to your account for beta. :P(I can dream can't I?)
    Im already in that group but sadly I dont have the beta

  8. #8
    Olivia

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by GundamMeister7 View Post
    Im already in that group but sadly I dont have the beta
    Well theres always Private servers or if gamestop does the Preorder the game for beta later on then that's a way to get in.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Well theres always Private servers or if gamestop does the Preorder the game for beta later on then that's a way to get in.
    That's not exactly Gamestop's choice to make. Most of the keys will probably go out at random through the opt-in that pretty much everyone did.

    Though honestly, in the wrath beta, all I did was pug 2v2 with baddies with classes I didn't have maxed, and attempted with naxx with people playing classes they don't normally play. I didn't really feel like spoiling most of the quests by doing them early, so I actually didn't see much at all 0_o

  10. #10
    Olivia

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pastrami View Post
    That's not exactly Gamestop's choice to make. Most of the keys will probably go out at random through the opt-in that pretty much everyone did.

    Though honestly, in the wrath beta, all I did was pug 2v2 with baddies with classes I didn't have maxed, and attempted with naxx with people playing classes they don't normally play. I didn't really feel like spoiling most of the quests by doing them early, so I actually didn't see much at all 0_o
    Yeah, true but it'll probably happen though if they did it with Wrath and possibly TBC I wasn't playing when it was in beta or first released.

Similar Threads

  1. Check It Out!
    By dprdinky in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-Sep-2009, 05:07
  2. Check This Out!
    By gnd567 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-May-2009, 08:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.