Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever tried a straitjacket?

Default Ever tried a straitjacket?

I am slightly into bondage and I was wondering if anyone ever tried a straight jacket. If you have can you please post and let me know what it was like. I am just curious. Thanks

I saw a street performer in Florida doing an escape routine with one of those once...

But I have not personally tried this.

I sooo wanna wear a straight jacket ^^ they seem sooo cool!

I want one too!! I NEED a straight jacket! :/

They seem so appealing to me to, even just as clothing to actually wear in public. I would wear it with all the straps undone, just walking around.

Holy Jenkins!!!! I didnt know there were two Johnath(a/o)ns!!! (call me stupid, but I never realized the difference in the names) haha

Erk! Constriction! No no no, it makes me sick just thinking about it

I'm a claustrophobic, and it's at the worst when I can't move about freely. I go mad when I get tangled in blankets even - seriously, thrashing and kicking.

>.<

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I saw a street performer in Florida doing an escape routine with one of those once...

But I have not personally tried this.
    I saw the same thing in Key West Fl., a few years ago. They have the whole crowd of performers at the dock for the "sunset".

cpndl

Wow, it seems that I'm not the only one with an interest in them. And like me, none of you have ever tried them....someday.

I wouldn't mind trying...But it's not high on my list of things to try