Thread: I'm not really new, just looking to meet some people

Default I'm not really new, just looking to meet some people

So I am really awkward at making conversation with people in the chat, but I really want to meet people, so I thought this would be the best way to do it. I've been a member for about 2 months but only got somewhat active about a month ago. Right off the bat I'd like you to know I am quite ADD so I often get lost in my posts or conversations, but anyway it's all good. So here is a little description of me

-Male
    -Canadian
    -LOVE watching movies, discussing them, decoding them( If you know what this means I LOVE YOU!, and I don't mean decoding them for your computer , Right now I am really into Terminator 2!)
    - I do BJJ, Muay Thai and No-Gi, and started doing them before UFC became popular lol
    - I'm Gay, If you don't like that, I really don't mind, take it or leave it.
    - I listen to Tenacious D, love The Punisher and really old cheesy horror movies
    - If you wanna know anything more, just talk to me!

Peachy

The best place to meet people is the IRC chat. Just click the "Live Chat" button at the top, or set up an IRC client.

Welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    The best place to meet people is the IRC chat. Just click the "Live Chat" button at the top, or set up an IRC client.

Welcome to ADISC!
    I dont think so it hard to rely let to know any one there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    I dont think so it hard to rely let to know any one there.
    Different for everyone, I suppose. All the people I've known well enough to want to meet, I started talking to there.

I seem to be the only one who knows that you've been on the chat and kind of find it hard to talk to people. Anyway, try not to message me when I'm asleep and I'll talk. I tend not to answer when I'm asleep.

Anyway, I actually talk to you when you message me, so hi again.

Xander xD I just started watching Drawn Together this week good show - if you want a movie to decode try Inception (if i think you mean decode the way i do).

Welcome to ADISC! Hope you have enjoyed it here. Like Zephiel and some other members here I am also a frequent IRC user. Feel free to drop a line when I am there, usually since I can make a lot more sense than the forementioned puppy. "Inside joke from IRC." I don't watch movies a lot though, but I do like some childrens movies such as Monsters vs. Aliens, Up! and another one of my true favorites is The Pink Panther from 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! Hope you have enjoyed it here. Like Zephiel and some other members here I am also a frequent IRC user. Feel free to drop a line when I am there, usually since I can make a lot more sense than the forementioned puppy. "Inside joke from IRC." I don't watch movies a lot though, but I do like some childrens movies such as Monsters vs. Aliens, Up! and another one of my true favorites is The Pink Panther from 2006.
    Aforementioned*

and notta puppy D: