Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New here.

Default New here.

As title states, I am new here. Just a simple "low-down" on what I am like, here it is...

1. Cars. Very much, even more than diapers.
    2. Airsoft. Some of you registered to an airsoft site might recognize me. However, I'd keep this private.
    3. I am a (as described by people), as a more upfront social type of person that is serious 50% of the time. However, on forums, I become less serious and am a bit more humorous.

That's the basics about me, and yeah, once I start getting used to this place I'm a bit more loosened up, I'm not right now since I don't know anyone here, jajaja.

Errr, I also am (forgot details) 16, and living in the hot hells of Socal, Palmdale.
    Last edited by CrypticTaco; 14-Jul-2010 at 18:00.

BernardFx

What type of cars are you into? I own a 1967 Mustang that I'm currently fixing (only needs detailing).

Is it me, or lately ther have been more people from SoCal? (Including myself, hehe)

Anyway, feel welcome to this site.

Woo hoo, cars!!! I love cars too, actually, anything with an engine is good for me.... except for generators! They are boring cos they dont go anywhere... I play with Land Rovers mostly as we dont get the awesome musscle cars that you guys get over the pond.
    Hope you have fun here, we arnt as scary as we seem

I am into about every car there is, but I loved Mustangs at one point. Now, I'm all about imports, and euros. Planning on buying a small sports car (e.g. Lotus Elise, Porsche Cayman(!!!), Smart Roadster coupe) in the future, and I also love Time attack type races. No, ain't no vid games, actual real deal such as Willow Springs, Laguna Seca, and others that I don't feel like mentioning right now.

Coyote, you're lucky that you have one of my all time favorites on your side of the pond, the Smart roadster Coupe. There are some down in Mexico (btw my parents are from there, full blooded so you better not mess), but I am still trying to solve some loopholes. Love Land Rovers too, my friends mom has a Discovery, and also a Merc, she is literally, a crazy fast driver. That's another story for another time, lmao. Thanks guys, hope to be here a bit more often and stop trolling.

Welcome to the site! Myself, my favorite muscle car is the 1978 Chevrolet Camaro, Unfortunately I don't own one as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by T3hBR0sCh View Post
    Welcome to the site! Myself, my favorite muscle car is the 1978 Chevrolet Camaro, Unfortunately I don't own one as of yet.
    Don't worry, you'll get there! Anyways, I work for my dad, in turn owns a business (only employee, lol) and I'm just trying to save money for all three of my hobbies.

welcome.cool i love cars to, i have a subaru imprezza p1, it one of the 2 door models, it's running about 400bhp have you any cars urself

deekerdottk

hi

curiousitykitten

get out.

-------------
    not you OP, your pretty good. that was directed at deeker

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    get out.

-------------
    not you OP, your pretty good. that was directed at deeker
    way to make someone feel welcome CK, even if it is someone everyone hates it makes you look like an asshole.