Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper run and found purple attends?

Default Diaper run and found purple attends?

So i was in the city and decided to go to a medical supply shop, i went there and they had Attends, Diginity, Tena, and ATN's(just the boosters). (i was going to write the whole story, but it was ganna be TLDR), lets just say it was very embarrasing. After a few minutes i took the Attends and they were in multiple plastic bags. They were purple and the original bag said "Maximum Protection". When i got to my hotel i observed them a little more

now, these are the first diapers i have used since Depends, but i have found out they hold alot more. The plastic is also really soft.

Honestly, hearing peoples' shopping stories is usually fun. This in itself is interesting. I, for one, wouldn't mind hearing more though.

yeah you should tell the whole story , sounds like fun XD
    also the diapers seem really good ummm

hmm, i thought attends were white. what was the number on the side of the package? was it something other than 10?

They look like older PermaDry's. Do they have that weird plastic like inner lining? I have some Attends that are green (size small) from their Confidence line.

Spearmint

they look much too big to fit me, but the purple is very interesting, thanks for sharing.

They're going to be much better than depends! Tena super or maxi slip are not to bad either. They are usually the best you can get at regular pharmacy's in Aus.

Why not get a box/package express shipped to your hotel?
    Im considering do this when I visit the USA sometime next year.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    They look like older PermaDry's. Do they have that weird plastic like inner lining? I have some Attends that are green (size small) from their Confidence line.
    Seconded. Once, many years ago, I got an attends in a sample pack that was blue. My guess is that in years past, Attends color coded their diapers to indicate different sizes. I like the purple, though, it looks cute.