Thread: What a pain ...

Default What a pain ...

Hey, so i went to work today. Only had to go for 10-15 minutes to finish a job and replace something that was broken. So as i was alone i decided to wear a drynite.

Just my luck, on the way home it was quite a journey, well only 40 minutes each way. But for some reason i just kept peeing, little and often. I had no clue it had started to leak what was rather annoying.

I got to the bank, got out the car and started walking. I then felt hot big the drynite had got and realized there is a wet patch on my behind!!

Argh :\ Had to run back to the car, sneak home and try to get rid of it. Go back to the bank in some new clothes. Luckily it was raining quite hard, so don't think anyone would know what it was :P

Tommy this still makes me laugh :p I know it was an unfortunate situation to find yourself in but you have to admit its quite funny. Nice recovery without anybody seeing you btw. Make sure you sort out that car seat though, it might give the game up!

Lessons learned: Goodnites are no diaper-substitutes if you actually plan on really wetting them as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by ericd View Post
    Lessons learned: Goodnites are no diaper-substitutes if you actually plan on really wetting them as an adult.
    Yes that is very true and good Lesson to learn.