Thread: Hi im new

Default Hi im new

Hi, my name is Kevin. I am a Life, almost to Eagle scout. I lead a pretty normal life. I am a Christian, I play World of Warcraft, and i have a lawncare business. I play guitar too. Growing up i have developped a strange attraction to diapers and things that are like them. It started out just being fun. then all of a sudden i found myself sexually attracted to them. I have gone out on the internet to find what bizzare attration is and how to get rid of it. but the more and more i had looked, it seemed that there was little to do to stop it. So i have come to terms with it. I have told my parents and a few others, but no one but my dad has seems to exept my strange activity. And now regrets telling anyone. I hope that i will find some answers and a few friends along the way. i am 16 and confused.

Hi Zebeny/Kevin great intro, welcome to ADISC. You should find lots of answers and friends here.

Thanks man. I really don't know how to get started here. what should i do being new in all?

Quote Originally Posted by Zebeny View Post
    Thanks man. I really don't know how to get started here. what should i do being new in all?
    Get involved in the community and contribute to topics, as well as make friends. You could also help by editing the wiki if you have any helpful information to help anyone that needs it.

Welcome Zebeny. You asked what can you do, and so, like all of us members, your 20,000 word essay on why I wear diapers will be do tomorrow. After you research and write the paper, you will no longer be confused. Well....just kidding, and if that's all it took to understand ourselves, we'd all be putting fingers to keyboard and writing with the expectation of finally understanding why we do what we do.

But yes, enjoy the threads and contribute if you feel comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebeny View Post
    If you haven't already, first is prob lots of reading. hanging out in the IRC will introduce you to some of the regulars. *Disclaimer* Not responsible for what you find in there, can get a little weird.

lol! well it said be honest. so there you go. i did go alittle overboard on my introduction... but whatever. and thank you for the post

I found this place to be very accepting, relax and have a good time. We may not have all the answers but we can still listen.