Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My best friend knows about DLism and finds it nasty...

Default My best friend knows about DLism and finds it nasty...

Alright my best friend and I are really close. He doesn't really know about my DL fetish... not much anyways. I have sent him pics of girls that I find cute who just happend to be in a diaper... but these where friends of mine over MSN. (I had permission) so it was just once or twice. He found it odd but Well I didn't care cuz the girls where pretty cute in body way and well where guys. So at least he knows that I have friends into DLism.

So we where talking about girls vomiting in a wedding we where working at and how nasty it was. I brought up well some guys just dig that stuff. I mean what do you think Two girls one cup originally was? So we started talking about.... scat fetishes and vomit ones and saying that it's just nasty and that there has to be some types of risk people take when doing that... Theres a reason your body gets rid of that. Then anyway he comes out and says it's like diapers... that's just nasty.... My face just went I got really awkward for a couple seconds.... I mean indirectly my friend call me nasty..... It kind of hurt a bit.... but I changed the convo quickly to talking about money issues and my wedding (he's my best man and we where in a bank so it was relevant)

Anyway I'm just trying to figure out what's the issue with the stigma that diapers are nasty.... I mean how did it go from Poop fetish to diapers? @_@ does he think diapers and scat are related? I mean they kind of are to some people but.... overall yeah. It's just something weird... Is that what people think when they think ABDL? just some adult jerking off in a messy diaper while sucking a paci? @_@ I just wonder what's the general public image........ Ah maybe I'm just over thinking it or something....

I think no matter what fetish you have, someone is going to find it nasty or gross. But who really cares? You're not harming anyone and you're not forcing it onto him, so why does it matter that you get your rocks off on something weird?

And by the way, it's not that hard to jump from scat to diapers. Honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster View Post
    I think no matter what fetish you have, someone is going to find it nasty or gross. But who really cares? You're not harming anyone and you're not forcing it onto him, so why does it matter that you get your rocks off on something weird?

And by the way, it's not that hard to jump from scat to diapers. Honestly.
    it is for me.... XD Anyways I don't really care honestly.... but well it kind of bothers me just a tad is all....

Just get over it. It's really not a big deal unless you're sexually attracted to this friend of yours.

We can't expect everyone to think of normally-functioning adults wearing diapers as "okay." To many people, it's disgusting, creepy, or just weird. Big deal.

And babies poop in diapers. So a lot of people associate diapers with poop. Pretty easy connection.

Hmm... kind of like how I was watching the King Baby episode of CSI while we stayed in a hotel at BC and my dad said "What a creepy pedo fuck. Could you imagine being like that? He might as well be executed. You can't cure that." ... Yeah, thanks dad. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Hmm... kind of like how I was watching the King Baby episode of CSI while we stayed in a hotel at BC and my dad said "What a creepy pedo fuck. Could you imagine being like that? He might as well be executed. You can't cure that." ... Yeah, thanks dad. >_>
    Ouch... that would have made me feel like shit..... my mom saw that episode... AFTER I TOLD HER ABOUT MY INFANTILISM..... I just hid in my room cuz I recognize parts of it. She never commented on it and I know she knows better but watchign that with her would have been to fucking awkward.

Oh yeah, so many of us have been there. I watched it with my wife and I felt like I wanted to hide. CSI didn't do us any favors.

My first and only exposure to Furries before coming here was was CSI's episode Fur and Loathing in Las Vegas, another gem.

Never would have guessed in a million years I was one from watching that.

GaashaHuzzah

So fitting...

But really, you can't expect everyone to love and accept your fetish of wearing something only those bound by incontinence regularly wear.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Is that what people think when they think ABDL? just some adult jerking off in a messy diaper while sucking a paci?
    You know, I have never actually physically cringed involuntarily until I read that sentence, thanks dragsnick >_<

On topic: I've told this story before, but this reminded me of the time I was sitting down in a restaurant with my friends, when one of them was shaking a paper bag with sugar in it like a rattle, the conversation then proceeded into what it would be like if he was sitting there decked out in full baby attire, when out of no where my other friend ends it by saying (With the biggest grin on his face): "But you guys know whats really fucked up? There are people out there who are into that!".... Not a good place for me to be...

In fact earlier today I was actually in the car with my Mom, Sister and Brother. My mom and sister happen to work in health care, and they got into a discussion about adult diapers. My sister then spends ten minutes trying to explain to me and my brother that they are supposed to be called "Incontinence Briefs" (I knew that thank you...) so as not to offend the patients... My brother tosses up this argument "But they basically are diapers, it's the same principal." and my sister ends with this little Gem... "No, Diapers are only worn by babies".... Thanks for the hardest ten minutes of my life trying to keep a straight face family.