Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your childhood fantasy land

Default Your childhood fantasy land

I am sure that many of you have an overactive imagination when you where young. Where anything could happen. Like mine had talking anamals(and or furrys is now the actual name) and you could do stuff like fly. So for those who don't mind shareing, what did you imagin as a kid? What was it like for you and how can you describe it? As an adult or teen can you still imagin it now?

Callaghan

I can remember it perfectly, as I still venture into it in review classes and when I walk the dog. I don't want to share too many details, but I will say this, it is futuristic, there is gene splicing, and I have the ability to absorb cellular data and reproduce items over my other body parts.

I can never remember my real explanation for why I can do that, but I always, when I try to remember, think of an experiment gone weirdly.

Ishav

My story's main character Rezze's home world Triash.... a world of nature, magic, immortality and the ability to regress oneself physically.

i was a little less creative as a kid my world involved everybody having the ability to use magic ( i still belive )
    and actualy pretty similar to callaghan/transformers wher if you touched something you could turn yourself into it but you wouldnt be able to turn back so everybody ad to wait tll they were older then they get to venture out into the world and find things to turn into (my frinds and i made a comic of it)
    but ya prett much it

OMG yes!!! lol, mine involved my lego collection. I had/ still have this large table that my dad built and I had almost no sets left, since they were all torn appart so I could make my own buildings. I laid out the legos in a city plan and I actually believed I was there basically as "god" watching over everything. Like to me, my lego collection was a nation and there were wars and it built an empire. I imagined that it was in the Caribbean and it like I said was an empire. I still, at age 18 imagine this world ad act it out. I no longer play with the legos, but still imagine that they are "real" so to say. Kinda sad though lol.

I was a weird kid. I'd find two different kinds of plants, pull them out of the ground, and enact them fighting out mortal combat style.

In the winter I built cities out of snow (basically just big piles of snow) and pretended I was god and would reign down destruction on my unfaithful followers by destroying their homes. When i wasn't doing that I'd pretend pieces of snow were tanks and have them invade neighbouring cities.

Like I said - weird kid.

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    I was a weird kid. I'd find two different kinds of plants, pull them out of the ground, and enact them fighting out mortal combat style.

In the winter I built cities out of snow (basically just big piles of snow) and pretended I was god and would reign down destruction on my unfaithful followers by destroying their homes. When i wasn't doing that I'd pretend pieces of snow were tanks and have them invade neighbouring cities.

Like I said - weird kid.
    Oh my god, you were so awesome as a kid! Not that you're any less awesome now.

I had a vast little green army men collection along with modals of army tanks and jeeps which I put together, along with model planes. I had both the U. S. and Germany, and I would set them up on my bedroom floor. I had a great time until my mom wanted to vacuum my room.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I had a vast little green army men collection along with modals of army tanks and jeeps which I put together, along with model planes. I had both the U. S. and Germany, and I would set them up on my bedroom floor. I had a great time until my mom wanted to vacuum my room.
    But you didn't have any Injuns?

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    But you didn't have any Injuns?
    Funny you should mention. My dad was Lenni Lenape, so yeah, I had Injuns, but they were sitting downstairs watching television!