Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Childish things that you do and everyone knows about it?

Default Childish things that you do and everyone knows about it?

Well for me I never fully out grew toys!. I just love going to toys stores and seeing all the toys specially Transformers... I still buy them once in a while! Legos are also somethign I never out grew and I love and act childish when I'm around. Video games but... well that's kind of normal. I still love Chocolate and Strawberry milk and plushies! I don't buy many cuz I don't have space but I just love looking at them. Everyone knows this about me. It's something normal in me. So what about you guys?

I take a huge risk sometimes and have been known to speak in baby talk on MSN... No ones on to me though :P

I can enjoy animated shows/movies just as much as live-action. Not something that should always be considered childish, but commonly is.

I have a stuffed animal that sits on my bed.

GaashaHuzzah

I piss my pants in public. I'm rarely seen without a stain or a puddle under my feet.

EDIT- I also breastfeed off of Powderhair and vice-versa.

Gaasha, you are such a bad naughty child. Where were you when I was 15?

I have my plushie's on my bed and I think my kids must think they're the dogs, when they come to the house to visit. I love to shop at Toys R Us with my wife when we're looking for toys for our 2 year old grand son. My wife always asks me if there is something I want...teehee. Actually, I pick out great toys for him. They're always a hit with him.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Gaasha, you are such a bad naughty child. Where were you when I was 15?

I have my plushie's on my bed and I think my kids must think they're the dogs, when they come to the house to visit. I love to shop at Toys R Us with my wife when we're looking for toys for our 2 year old grand son. My wife always asks me if there is something I want...teehee. Actually, I pick out great toys for him. They're always a hit with him.
    I don't even think I was a sperm cell back then, you're like in your late 40's.

I sleep almost everywhere with a plushie of some kind. The girls always find it cute. Often, I convince a few of them to bring their's too if it's a group thing. That makes it fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    I don't even think I was a sperm cell back then, you're like in your late 40's.
    Yeah, I figured you were just a few random chemicals floating around the earth somewhere. Weird, isn't it? But I do love your spirit. I never knew anyone like you when I was in high school, except maybe for the girl I was dating. She was a wild one, and really helped bring me out into the real world. She introduced me to so many things, including....uh....well...her! I had a great senior year!!!

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah, I figured you were just a few random chemicals floating around the earth somewhere. Weird, isn't it? But I do love your spirit. I never knew anyone like you when I was in high school, except maybe for the girl I was dating. She was a wild one, and really helped bring me out into the real world. She introduced me to so many things, including....uh....well...her! I had a great senior year!!!
    Aww, I love you too, ojii-san. <3

I still play tag.
    I still watch cartoons (Fuck you, the Bernstein bears are legit)
    I still buy plushies
    I still buy hotwheels :P
    I LOVE playing hide an go seek

Those count? XD