Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do with non fitting diapers?

Default What to do with non fitting diapers?

After trying to fit into medium diapers comfortably I have come to the decision that large are my size. Now the question is what do I do with 7 medium Bambino's and 17 medium Depend maximum protection 6 tape diapers? I've thought of giving them away here but I don't want the hassle of sending many different diapers to many members. I don't really want to throw them away as they are still perfect. I've thought of Craigslist but I don't like the idea of meeting someone face to face.

Your thought and suggestions please?

You could sell/give them to one member to avoid the hassle of multiple addresses etc.

well you could try taping them side by side but ive only ever seen that done with like size 3-4 pampers for really deperate people (stares at friend staring over shoulder)

ill take the bambino's, i want to see if mediums will fit me before i buy a case. let me know

Either a) send them to just one lucky member, or, b) use them as stuffers. Or make a super-duper diaper like I've heard about on here (cut them open, pull the backing of a well-fitting diaper away from the lining (so there's a gap where you can reach in and touch the 'filling') pour the stuffing into the diaper an' experience a super-thick, super absorbant diaper ^.^)

No more contests! Why don't you use them as stuffers and just make a super diaper?

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by charliebonce View Post
    Either a) send them to just one lucky member, or, b) use them as stuffers. Or make a super-duper diaper like I've heard about on here (cut them open, pull the backing of a well-fitting diaper away from the lining (so there's a gap where you can reach in and touch the 'filling') pour the stuffing into the diaper an' experience a super-thick, super absorbant diaper ^.^)
    That's exactly what I was thinking.