Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nurse's Scrubs and Diapers

Default Nurse's Scrubs and Diapers

My wife is a nurse and she has quite a variety of scrubs which she wears to work. She has a variety of cute pink and purple scrubs with various babyish designs (teddy bears, blocks, hearts, etc) which she wears when she's working at Labor and Delivery.

I am more DL than AB, but I recently discovered that the tops to these cute scrubs look great with a diaper . I don't wear the pants; only the top. The tops go past my hips, but end high enough so that the diaper peaks out from underneath. They are absolutely adorable with pink plastic pants or rhumba panties.

The other night my wife dressed for work in one of the scrubs that I tried on (it was pink with tiny Pink Panthers all over like polka dots). She had no idea that I'd borrowed them before. I was struck by the fact that she'd never looked so sexy in scrubs before! Wish I could get her to wear a diaper....

I have always thought that scrubs with a diaper underneath would look very awesome. There was a medical show recently where there was talk about the nurses wearing a diaper underneath their scrubs because of a long surgery. Forget the show.

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperedDavid View Post
    I have always thought that scrubs with a diaper underneath would look very awesome. There was a medical show recently where there was talk about the nurses wearing a diaper underneath their scrubs because of a long surgery. Forget the show.
    :O that's awesome. Diapers are much more practical in many situations. Stupid society hatin' on diapers

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    i love scrubs how did i miss tat episode?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by jackalpup View Post
    i love scrubs how did i miss tat episode?!?!?
    I didn't miss it, I just forgot about it alltogether... I watched season 1-8 in about a month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaperedDavid View Post
    Grey's anatomy.

I'm in scrubs all day and the concept never dawned on me though I'm more a DL than anything else really.