Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bridal Diapers: Designer Diapers For Brides To Be ?!

Default Bridal Diapers: Designer Diapers For Brides To Be ?!

Bridal Diapers: Designer Diapers For Brides To Be ?!

Those who have already worn a big white dress on their wedding day, know it's not always glamorous, at least not when nature calls. There's a new "fashion" trend that's been taking the world of wedding planning by storm, and it's one that addresses a basic, yet complicated need of brides and you won't believe what it is.

Historically, when nature calls during a wedding or reception, brides were forced into the uncomfortable situation of having their bridal party enter the restroom with them and hold up their gowns so they could take care of business. Now, to avoid that hassle, with fewer trips to the toilet so brides don't need to miss too much time on the dance floor at their reception, many bridal shops are selling bridal diapers. They're said to be"designer" but really, how different can they be from your typical adult diaper? That doesn't seem to matter though, as it seems many brides are willing to give it a try either for their ceremony, reception or both.

The things we sacrifice for fashion...

Via: MarieClaire

Beth
    Fashion Finds Writer
    InventorSpot.com

http://inventorspot.com/files/imagecache/BTIArticle/blog1/79643_1_468.jpeg

http://cdn.thefrisky.com/images/uploads/bridal_diapers_m.jpg

arent they just plain goodnights? im going to look at a bride with an extra question in my head

This.... appeals to my interest.... When I get married I want my fiancee to wear this.... XD It's gonna get me wild for the after party. *is an insane DL*

O.O ...my fiancee just sent me the link to this page. Clearly he's sending me suggestions. XD

I always DID wonder how we were supposed to go to the bathroom with all that fluff...

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    O.O ...my fiancee just sent me the link to this page. Clearly he's sending me suggestions. XD

I always DID wonder how we were supposed to go to the bathroom with all that fluff...
    No... not suggestions I'm flat out telling you... I WANT IT. XD

I'll totally wear a diaper to my wedding. Well, I'll probably have to regardless. I pee very often, and it would get very annoying during a wedding, although I don't know which dress I want to wear. I don't know if it will be the big floofy white type or something else. Also, what about periods? Tampons and pads can go wrong. And on your wedding dress? Ugh!

The Bridal Diapers thing... has been pretty much been debunked. If it happens at all it's so rare as to be almost silly to give it a name.

But if you both want to, do it and have fun!

I'm almost certain I saw an article saying this was debunked earlier this week. I don't think that there is an official thing as a bridal diaper but there may be the odd bride who may use this as an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten53 View Post
    I'm almost certain I saw an article saying this was debunked earlier this week. I don't think that there is an official thing as a bridal diaper but there may be the odd bride who may use this as an alternative.
    Agreed.

GaashaHuzzah

I love how you copy pasted the article, even giving a link, but not saying anywhere that you didn't plagiarize it.