Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i'm really really curious, but this is awkward.

Default i'm really really curious, but this is awkward.

I don't know how many girls/women are on this site.... and i've always wondered....

are there any other girls/women that would ever masturbate?.....

Mesmerale

Is there any reason a girl wouldn't masturbate?

To be blunt... Why do you think this warrants a thread? That is some seriously private info your just asking for people to give you...

Your new here, so I'm just gonna tell you now, threads like this aren't gonna make you popular.

Maybe if you had asked for something a little bit more detailed/ deep like "Do you think it is OK for woman to masturbate?" (Which would have still been a little creepy and sexist) it could have been excused as an attempt to create a legitimate discussion on an in depth topic. This.... this just isn't a good way to start.

I mean, it is a question to ask, and this thread will probably end up in debate anyway, and it is a mature topic. I agree that it may be outlandish and just not that great a question from a newbie, but I can't say that this thread can't end up without a purpose.

And to answer the question, I guess cause women can have the same sexual charges that men have.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by TheNamelessMonster View Post
    To be blunt... Why do you think this warrants a thread? That is some seriously private info your just asking for people to give you...

Your new here, so I'm just gonna tell you now, threads like this aren't gonna make you popular.

Maybe if you had asked for something a little bit more detailed/ deep like "Do you think it is OK for woman to masturbate?" (Which would have still been a little creepy and sexist) it could have been excused as an attempt to create a legitimate discussion on an in depth topic. This.... this just isn't a good way to start.
    Wait, guys are allowed to make 20 threads a day about masturbating in thier diapers but as soon as a girl asks it's 'a bad start?'

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    Wait, guys are allowed to make 20 threads a day about masturbating in thier diapers but as soon as a girl asks it's 'a bad start?'
    I just think its a bad rep cause its the kid's 4th thread here. You know what, lets just go along with this. I'll be here to see what chaos ensues.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    I just think its a bad rep cause its the kid's 4th thread here. You know what, lets just go along with this. I'll be here to see what chaos ensues.
    Yes, but poeple have had their FIRST threads be about fapping in diapers and no one even calls them out.
    Last edited by GaashaHuzzah; 11-Jul-2010 at 15:12.

Is it just more easier to get off with men talking about men masturbating than just discussing about women? Or is this just another topic about the whole men vs. women conflict when it comes to having sex or being innocent at a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    1) I don't like those threads either.
    2) It's the persons 4th post, which is a little early to be asking something like this, and kinda sketchy.
    3) This person hasn't exactly indicated that they are a woman, so it's kinda like me walking down the street and asking a random chick "Hey do you masturbate?".

I agree, your right it is unfair that I don't call the other people who post things like this out, but usually when most other people post something like this in their first few posts it's a troll account that is probably going to be banned anyways... however in this case this person seems like they are a little bit more credible and therefore should be reminded that threads like this early on aren't exactly going to make them popular.

I meant no offense in terms of sexism, but isn't the original post already stepping into that line by asking for woman only to answer? Please don't tell me that if a random stranger asked you that question you would have no problem with answering it? I'm a guy and I know I would!

Let's not spend pages discussing the legitimacy of the thread, either respond to it as a serious thread or ignore it.

blondiiv6, I think that we're a little bit confused about what you are asking here. Answering bluntly, yes there are plenty of woman who masturbate and there's nothing wrong/unhealthy about that.
    Perhaps you could provide us with more details about why you're asking this question? Are you asking because you're confused/worried about masturbation, if so I'm sure somebody will be able to provide some good links or offer some good support. Or are you just starting a debate about the differences between male and female masturbation?