Thread: Cool Free DecorativeDiaper Tapes!

BabyStanley

Hello Everyone,

There is a site that has several babyish design tapes for the front of diapers, and you can even order custom designs to be made for you if you wanted. I love trains, so I put the trains on the front of my diaper alot. Anyway, the link is Diaper Tape Superstore

Quote Originally Posted by BabyStanley View Post
    Hello Everyone,

There is a site that has several babyish design tapes for the front of diapers, and you can even order custom designs to be made for you if you wanted. I love trains, so I put the trains on the front of my diaper alot. Anyway, the link is Diaper Tape Superstore

That's actually pretty cool. ^^ I like it The desings are uber cute!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyStanley View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Bah. The 2in tapes are .50 apiece and the 4in tapes are 1.00 apiece. Realistically, 4in is the size you would need to approximate the scale of a baby diaper's tapes. Premium diapers are around $1.50 apiece when bought by the case, cheap diapers under a buck. This is an extremely expensive way to go about adding tapes to your diapers.

A more economical method would be to just buy 4in wide packing tape by the roll, print out the images you want on your diapers 3-to-a-page as Pamperchu has done, and make your own prints.