Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPhone

Damn! Is that a 3G or a 4? I just feel so bad for all the 4 ppl because of all the negative rep the iPhone 4 has been getting and how great it is to have a Motorola Droid. What happened???

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Damn! Is that a 3G or a 4? I just feel so bad for all the 4 ppl because of all the negative rep the iPhone 4 has been getting and how great it is to have a Motorola Droid. What happened???
    You should feel bad because now they'll never be VIP phone users...!

If I spend a lot on a new phone, it'll be a Droid, and not an iPhone. I don't need all that space!

Ouch :s

I'm trying to decide between iPhone 4 and some Android phone (probably HTC Desire) when my employer's contract renews next month, but there's such a greater range of apps for iOS than for Android that I'm a little reluctant to go with Android. But T-Mobile may have forced my choice anyway, by massively overpricing the iPhone 4, and apparently won't even offer it on the business plan we use. Anyone happen to have any experience with Android (2.2 by preference) and a way of comparing it to iOS, by any chance?

</threadjack>

Hasn't Android 2.2 not come yet? I have a Motorola Droid and I think it is amazing. I like ADISC on the Droid Browser better than Safari on my former iPod touch (gave it to my sister/got an iPod Classic today cause I needed more space). Runs smoothly, although I never really use the keyboard that much. I also like the search function cause on the iPhone I assume its only for stuff on the phone and with the search on the Droid you can search for anything. Do they have the HTC Incredible in the UK yet Badger?

Apologize for threadjacking but had to answer the man's question.

What the hell did you do to that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    3G fortunatley!

Quote Originally Posted by baby_mike View Post
    What the hell did you do to that thing.
    I dropped it a grand total of 1ft!!

The phone was annoying me anyway - iOS4 on a 3G is poor, laggy even sending SMS's!

dam.

Right now im using a LG Xenon but I think when I get a new phone I will get a android

Quote Originally Posted by RedApple View Post
    I dropped it a grand total of 1ft!!
    12 inches from a moving car?

I watched as client of mine dropped a 3Gs from their hip holder and then proceed to kick it across the parking lot without damaging the glass at all

Butterfly Mage

I've dropped my iPhone plenty of times. It's been pretty durable and reliable. It's too bad that AT&T isn't as reliable as the phone!