Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post a picture of the diaper you remember wearing as a child

Default Post a picture of the diaper you remember wearing as a child

Thought this would be fun. Post a picture and a little description of the diapers you remember wearing as a kid.
    ===
    Here's mine, Pampers phases (these are from 93).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2193
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	7620 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	2193  

http://www.baby-pants.com/img/plasticpantsfit.jpg
    Took me a while to find a picture, but I had somewhere a baby picture of me wearing baggy milky plastic pants over a cloth diaper. While I can't remember diapers (I do remember my first pair of "big boy" panties), this is the image I have of me as a baby.

I don't remember that far back. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the impression that children in the UK are toilet trained earlier than children in the USA, on average).
    However, I do remember my mother telling me that when me and my baby brother were still both in nappies, they bought pink for me and blue for him so they wouldn't get them mixed up. They were disposables, but I'm not sure what brand. I would hazard a guess at Huggies. (This would have been around 1993 and for some reason Huggies for each gender rings a bell).

I have no idea what i wore as a chiid as i would have been potty trained at about 1 to 1 1/2yo. I also get the imperssion that children in the UK are potty trained at a younger age than the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Thought this would be fun. Post a picture and a little description of the diapers you remember wearing as a kid.
    ===
    Here's mine, Pampers phases (these are from 93).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2193
    Mine were the same, except I also remember wearing these http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3020/...e785b7274f.jpg and also some that were similiar except that the bears were diapered.

Quote Originally Posted by Guineapigged View Post
    I don't remember that far back. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the impression that children in the UK are toilet trained earlier than children in the USA, on average).
    However, I do remember my mother telling me that when me and my baby brother were still both in nappies, they bought pink for me and blue for him so they wouldn't get them mixed up. They were disposables, but I'm not sure what brand. I would hazard a guess at Huggies. (This would have been around 1993 and for some reason Huggies for each gender rings a bell).
    I am from the US, and was potty trained after I turned 3.

These are what I wore:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3110/2717986691_ede71f1efe.jpg

Huggies Ultratrim (for him). My parents still have some of the boxes that they came in (no diapers of course).

BernardFx

These I remember:

Sad, isn't it?

I'm gonna assume Pampers baby dry, one of the ones from 1992-94 because we have boxes that we used for packing of those diapers