Thread: Hi

Cool Hi

Hi I'm new I'm from Australia, I study Innformation Communication Technologies (IT/Computers) I enjoy games PC, DS and on my new Xbox 360. Found this site via Google researching Incontinence as I tend to have a weak bladder due to Back Injury

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    Hi I'm new I'm from Australia, I study Innformation Communication Technologies (IT/Computers) I enjoy games PC, DS and on my new Xbox 360. Found this site via Google researching Incontinence as I tend to have a weak bladder due to Back Injury last year
    Forgot to mention I an 24 male

HI & welcome to ADISC. Sorry to hear about the injury but you are in the right place to get any advice & tips needed for your IC & a ton of support! I am also in IT. I am a BICSI ITS Technician & going for my OSP next. I used to be in the construction field but had to change gears due to a herniated disc in my back. I only have IC issues when it flairs up severely which thankfully has not happened in almost 3 years now.
    Again Welcome & I hope you find ADISC helpful.