Thread: Hi.

Default Hi.

Hi, I am Jarod from Florida.
    I am 13 and am metrosexual.
    My intrest in diapers started when I found a case of Pull-ups in my closet when I was 5.
    My other intrests are GTA, SA-MP, FSX, RC planes, Plane-spotting, Building, watching Mythbusters, and computers.
    Some of my other diaper info is that I keep my stash in a self-storage facility and I have a P.O. box for online orders.
    That's about it.

Hi there, welcome to the forums!

I'm afriad you're going to have to educate me a little and tell me what metrosexual actually means!

GTA, SAMP, FSX... all just random letters to me I'm afraid! Welcome all the same though

Wait... isn't metrosexual someone who acts stereotypically gay, but is straight?

You realize that isn't an ACTUAL way to describe yourself? It's just a funny name for overly flamboyant, straight males.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Wait... isn't metrosexual someone who acts stereotypically gay, but is straight?

You realize that isn't an ACTUAL way to describe yourself? It's just a funny name for overly flamboyant, straight males.
    Well, yes, but try and watch the episode of South Park, : South Park Is Gay! that describes me. GTA is short for Grand Theft Auto. SA-MP is San Andreas Multiplayer, a mod for GTA San Andreas. FSX is Flight Simulator 10, a Flight Simulation Game.
    Metrosexual, for those who don't know what it means, is when someone just ACTS gay, but isn't really gay.

Quote Originally Posted by JATO457 View Post
    Well, yes, but try and watch the episode of South Park, : South Park Is Gay! that describes me. GTA is short for Grand Theft Auto. SA-MP is San Andreas Multiplayer, a mod for GTA San Andreas. FSX is Flight Simulator 10, a Flight Simulation Game.
    Metrosexual, for those who don't know what it means, is when someone just ACTS gay, but isn't really gay.
    I know that metrosexual was in South Park. There are many problems with that, though.

Gay people are people like everyone else and there is no "acting gay" thing that straight guys don't do... except maybe play with other men's penises, and I doubt you're straight at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by JATO457 View Post
    exactly.
    So you're saying you're straight, but you play with men's penises?

no, i did what every man in south park did, i dress like a gay, and talk like a gay, but i dont play with other penises but mine

Zephiel, just let the boy be straight. Welcome to ADISC, JATO457. For a second I was like how are you from Colorado if you said you were from Florida (I don't watch South Park). I hope you enjoy the site and now I want to know what exactly is wrong with being metrosexual?

Quote Originally Posted by tk7432 View Post
    Zephiel, just let the boy be straight. Welcome to ADISC, JATO457. For a second I was like how are you from Colorado if you said you were from Florida (I don't watch South Park). I hope you enjoy the site and now I want to know what exactly is wrong with being metrosexual?
    I'll let him be straight when you guys let me be straight. Oh, and not a puppy, either.

Anyway, welcome to the site.

EDIT: My issue with the term "metrosexuality" is it furthers the stereotype that gay people act a certain way. By definition it says that gay people act "this way" and straight people act "that way". I'm pretty sure "flamboyant" is a better term, considering it is ACTUALLY a word and means pretty much the same thing.
    Last edited by Zephy; 10-Jul-2010 at 23:39.