Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Hate

Default What Do You Hate

ok i know there is a thread simular to this but i thought hey similar isnt the same.

So what am i talking about?

My question to you is what, if anything do you hate about this fetish/ life style? or if its many things what do you hate the most?

For me its the fact that its so un manly. I know that shouldnt be a problem but the men in my girlfriend life are very manly and well compared to them im not that manly even tho i feel i am.... if that makes sense. but like the brother in law is in the army and stalks and kills animals for fun (Hunting). so yeah liking diapers and the like i think would be a helluva lot better if it wasnt so imasculating (IMHO)

So how about you? what do you hate about this?

People who are so absorbed by it that they don't seem to care about anything else. (Look on other forums and you'll see what I mean.)

That it can have such a large effect on your life, but is really difficult to talk to others about to sort the effects out.

I'm torn between "It costs money" and "I live with people that can never find out"...

I don't care if MOST of society doesn't like it. As long as I don't have to live with them, who cares?

I hate how most of the websites/communities are either A filled with Creeps or B filled with immature people. Very rarely do I find infantilist that I click with and are at some similar level of thought patterns as I. That's why I like it here so much. Oh and other thing I hate is the fact that it's just so damn confusing. I somtimes want to come out and tell everyone and then other times i'm like nope. I can't decide whether is' a Lifestyle or a fetish... it's like both but not?

As zephy said, I hate the fact that I live with people who I dont want them to know about me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcAwesome View Post
    For me its the fact that its so un manly.
    Good thread.

And, yes, I'm in the same boat. As one of ADISC's seemingly only straight, woman-loving, non-sissy men, I feel the same way. See, this is why it was good to have Darkfinn around--he wore 24/7. He was also a man's man. He enjoyed manly things. He is straight (and has a good girlfriend). It was actually shocking to me to find this, as my other examples of boys/men involved have tended toward being, as you put it, "un-manly."

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    Good thread.

And, yes, I'm in the same boat. As one of ADISC's seemingly only straight, woman-loving, non-sissy men, I feel the same way. See, this is why it was good to have Darkfinn around--he wore 24/7. He was also a man's man. He enjoyed manly things. He is straight (and has a good girlfriend). It was actually shocking to me to find this, as my other examples of boys/men involved have tended toward being, as you put it, "un-manly."
    Haha I'm a Straight woman loving non sissy male. My fiancee is the epitome of womanhood. ^^ I also enjoy manly things like Video Games, Cars, Swords.... ok I'm a bit of a geek but it's still manly.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    I hate how most of the websites/communities are either A filled with Creeps or B filled with immature people. Very rarely do I find infantilist that I click with and are at some similar level of thought patterns as I. That's why I like it here so much. Oh and other thing I hate is the fact that it's just so damn confusing. I somtimes want to come out and tell everyone and then other times i'm like nope. I can't decide whether is' a Lifestyle or a fetish... it's like both but not?
    As a professional engineer, I can agree with you on this. It seems sometimes as if many people you run into are often unable to barely use grammar or spell above a kindergarten level--the immaturity is so thick you don't need a knife to cut it--chainsaws can barely handle it! Some of the people on the forum have legitimate reasons for their spelling and grammar, so I do not bash anybody for it. But the topics behind the posts and the direction they are taken shows immediately that these people are not the 28 years old they claim. They are probably not 18, they'd be lucky to be pushing 13.

From there, as you point out, we have the creeps. The freaks who want to make every little post into a masturbation festival. Not every topic on excreting bodily wastes should be treated as such, honestly. From there, not every person wants to be viewed as a potential sex partner. Any female DL surely has had the lovely conversation where a creep shows up out of the blue and starts saying, "Change me, I'm messy." Can you say pervert?

Its between the cost of diapers and such, and he shall not be named. Starts with a D....