Thread: Hello everyone.

Arrow Hello everyone.

Hi! I go by Sugarplum.
    I had a dumb moment here on ADISC earlier and I just wanted to clear it up. To whomever I offended, I'm sorry. I see now what I did was "incorrect" compared to the directions to this forum. But I must say that accidents happen, and there is no reason to get mean with me since I'm new here. Please disregard my reputation, I'm really a nice guy. I really hope to make some good friends here on ADISC. And those whom I "disturbed/angered/etc.", you know who you are. And I'm apologizing to you.

Now, let the good times roll.
    Have a nice day.
    -Sugarplum

Asher

Ah, don't worry about it; everybody makes mistakes. Just be more cautious on what you post next time.

But anyway, welcome to ADISC! Why don't you tell us more about yourself, like hobbies and stuff you like to do.

Wow, it's nice to meet some good people on the internet. :P
    Well, I turn 17 on August 13th
    I enjoy [of course] diapers, computers, guitar, drums, music, anything electronic really. And of course hanging out with my girlfriend.
    Typical teenage stuff. But I refuse to drink or do drugs because all of that is just way unnecessary. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum View Post
    Wow, it's nice to meet some good people on the internet. :P
    Well, I turn 17 on August 13th
    I enjoy [of course] diapers, computers, guitar, drums, music, anything electronic really. And of course hanging out with my girlfriend.
    Typical teenage stuff. But I refuse to drink or do drugs because all of that is just way unnecessary. :]

...aaaaand welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay and have a lovely time.

Welcome to the site

I was a little late with your other thread, so I don't know exactly what was said but I'd wager it wasn't really anything that might not fit in on another diaper site. As you can see, we're a little bit different that way. It doesn't suit everyone but it's a perspective that isn't very common in our overall community. The site is more a community of people who happen to like (or need) diapers rather than about the diapers themselves. Although it's a hot topic, there's a lot more going on here. I hope you'll find the place to your liking.

Maybe you can tell us a little bit about yourself aside from diapers. What kinds of books, movies, or music are you keen on? Anything else get you enthusiastic?

Well my favorite book is Fight Club [I love the movie too. I have a man crush on Brad Pitt, straight though. :P]

I like any rock music from punk to metal to "metalcore". I love playing guitar, drums, and bass.

I also like modding games, electronics, anything that is DIY moddable!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynavwryn View Post
    what did you do to offend people? o.o
    I wouldn't worry about it. It's one of those stupid mistakes. You know? ^_^
    Last edited by Trevor; 15-Jul-2010 at 00:39. Reason: merging posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. It's one of those stupid mistakes. You know? ^_^
    wow that's not what i asked... i kinda hate it when people bring something up that someone else doesn't know about then when asked they are tight lipped. it's like what is the point of bringing it up?

Well I'm not really "tight-lipped" I just really hate to talk about it. To be honest, I just want to let it go. Seriously, it isn't too much to ask is it?