Thread: Hey there

Default Hey there

Hello there everyone. I am a diaper lover living in GA. I am also a furry. I enjoy wetting and messing, and just plain old wearing. I draw diaper related art and have it posted on my FA page. Userpage of arenarmster -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

welcome!
    well we all like many of the things you mentioned what else do you do that makes you you? sports? Video Games? We want to get to know you

Well I enjoy playing World of Warcraft when I can afford it lol. I have a Wii with 7 games, and I am on Steam as well. You can find me there as Aren.

I do not play sports, just don't have the interest in them. I am single and looking for a relationship, preferably with another diaper lover.

Akaii

Oh nice.
    If I may ask, what lvl/servers/class etc?
    Nice to have you onboard

Here are my stats
    Bloodhoof; Orrenn lvl 26 Blood Elf Paladin
    Gilneas; Vethe lvl 25 Undead Warrior
    Gulith lvl 25 Tauren Warrior

Here is some more info about me. I had to think of all the stuff I wanted to say so sorry for the late reply

I came out about being gay to myself about 7 years ago, and it has only been in the last 2 years that I have discovered my diaper fetish. I have come out about being gay to my parents, and they seem okay with it. They still talk to me so that is a major plus. I owe my ex-boyfriend all the credit tho, he gave me the courage to do it. Things with him did not work out so now I am stuck looking for a new place to live in a town where I don't know anybody.

I have been known to be blunt at times. I speak my mind, and rarely hold anything back. Please do not be offended by what I may say, its just the way I am. I do not like people who lie, even tho I have been known to lie myself. I know its hypocritical of me to say that, but I am trying to get better at being truthful myself.

I wear diapers whenever I can. I enjoy wetting and messing with them. My favorite brand is Bambinos, but I will use whatever I can afford at the time. I am off only two days a week and money is a bit tight, so I can't do it as often as I would like to.
    I want to find someone close by who is into diapers as well to share my life with, body type is not an issue with me, as long as they are a good person. The only requirement I have is no STD's.

Thats all I can think of atm.

Akaii

Well, when i used to play a couple months ago
    And my main was
    80 Shaman Elemental/Restoration
    80 Warrior Arms/Fury
    65 Druid Balance/Resto
    And some others also (Aggramar)
    Havent played in a while, WoW was consuming all of my time, stopped myself so I could focus on school.
    My account is just.. standing idle there. xD
    Havent played in 6 months or something...