Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone extend their diaper time by not using them?

Default Anyone extend their diaper time by not using them?

Like instead of using the diaper for pee you just go use the bathroom and pee there? While keeping the diaper on? I do this all the time cuz frankly it keep it dry and I can keep a diaper on all day by doing this.

Spearmint

I used to do that when I barely had access to anything.

Yep I do it all the time. I keep dry at work & when I get home....well ya know :P I think I do that more for the fear of leaking rather than extending the life of my diaper though.

Not me. I actually use the diaper. Otherwise no need for me to have one on. I don't really care much for the feeling of a dry diaper. I love to be wet

Not as much as I used to but that is because I have a bit more time to myself than when I first got diapers. I sometimes do it if I am running low on good diapers (good in relation to what I can get hold of). Besides sometimes I just like to sit in a dry diaper and not have to worry about the clean up, more relaxing that way.

Yes, I do that as well, in fact I'm very happy to have discovered the Provider's Choice diaper that is plastic backed but uses velcro tabs and a cloth landing strip to fasten. It's awesome because I can take the diaper off when I need to go (how backwards is that? LoL) and refasten it with no problems. It's the best if you like to extend the length of time you wear.

I rarely do this if I feel the diaper is going to leak I might use the bathroom otherwise I enjoy a wet diaper thats it purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Like instead of using the diaper for pee you just go use the bathroom and pee there? While keeping the diaper on? I do this all the time cuz frankly it keep it dry and I can keep a diaper on all day by doing this.
    Ditto. I still find it scary buying new ones so the longer I can make a pack last, the better. Sometimes ill wear one all night and stay dry, but after about 3 wears, it gets used as the tapes start to die and id have to throw it out anyway.

I do it too. I don't like to change my diaper till after breakfast. Sitting in my pee from 8 pm the previous night is not to apealing. Amonia stinks!