Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are the new goodnites still plastic backed?

Default Are the new goodnites still plastic backed?

I'm in the first pair of goodnites and once I wet it I'll figure out what it's made like. I know the older ones (the ones with the dragsters) where plastic backed. I could take the cloth off of them and what not and they where a plastic baby diaper XD. How about the new goodnites? I tried to get a grip of the felt/cloth but I fear they might be cloth backed. ANYWAY they are rather comfy and I prefer the new ones to the older ones. The side.... are weak but hold up nicely for me. Been in it for an hour now. BTW are the newer ones bigger? They seem a bit bigger then the older ones. I like them more overall....

They are indeed plastic packed- Exactly like the old ones, except they seem to make less noise. I definately like the new ones better, much more comfy and I'd agree they seem a bit bigger (though maybe it's from the stretchier sides?).

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun1162 View Post
    They are indeed plastic packed- Exactly like the old ones, except they seem to make less noise. I definately like the new ones better, much more comfy and I'd agree they seem a bit bigger (though maybe it's from the stretchier sides?).

Possibly.... One question tough... How do I remove the damn cloth/felt? XD I can't seem to get a grip on it or anything.

Honestly, I can't really help you. When I took one off, I noticed that the seam (I guess thats what you'd call it?) had split between the cloth and plastic, and I just pulled the cloth away from it to see if they were indeed the same style of plastic backing underneath. Next time I try one I'll see if I can seperate it.

Honestly, I can't really help you. When I took one off, I noticed that the seam (I guess thats what you'd call it?) had split between the cloth and plastic, and I just pulled the cloth away from it to see if they were indeed the same style of plastic backing underneath. Next time I try one I'll see if I can seperate it.
    Haha NVM I figured it out! I took it off and it's just awesome! *drools* YAY!

Glad you figured it out.... Now I'll have to try taking he cloth off before I wear one

Glad you figured it out.... Now I'll have to try taking he cloth off before I wear one
    Yeah it makes everything a bit more roomier!

im wearing goodnites (although they are called drynites over here) right now. but not the new ones. i have a leftover packet which i have to finish before i try the new ones. they do sound a lot better and they certainly are better looking. although i have to ask are they comfyer than the other ones?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    im wearing goodnites (although they are called drynites over here) right now. but not the new ones. i have a leftover packet which i have to finish before i try the new ones. they do sound a lot better and they certainly are better looking. although i have to ask are they comfyer than the other ones?
    They're much more comfy. Personally I think it has to do with the new material they're making the sides out of.... Much stretchier, so they fit better, and are softer as well.

PSA: All cloth-like covered diapers are plastic-backed under the cover. Plastic is an impermeable layer; cloth is not.