Thread: New DL in the bay area

Default New DL in the bay area

26yo DL in the bay area. Been here a year. Wear occasionally, just love the feeling of a new diaper on, or when im taking a nap. Fairly new to the scene. Thinking about buying a onesie... any suggestions.
    Last edited by Peachy; 07-Jul-2010 at 13:50. Reason: Editing out meet request

Hi there pupkinpie, welcome to the forums. Care to share how you came up with that name?

Basically here at Adisc we are a support community, which means we like to get to know each other really well! We don't really talk about diapers that much here, and we certainly aren't a site for just meeting up. In fact, we only recommend that people meet up once they've been around for a very long time! Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself, as a person, not just as an AB/DL?

I've taken the liberty of jotting down some links you might find useful:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

I look forward to reading more about you soon

Quote Originally Posted by pupkinpie2 View Post
    26yo DL in the bay area. Been here a year. Wear occasionally, just love the feeling of a new diaper on, or when im taking a nap. Fairly new to the scene. Would love to meet other DL or AB friends in the area. Thinking about buying a onesie... any suggestions.
    hehe forgot to say about my other interests. When im not chillin at home in a diaper, im usually hanging with friends at the park, at the beach, going out eat, going skiiing in the winter, or being an urban explorer.

mmm well im still fairly new to San Francisco where I live, I love to walk around the city I live in and see whats new. Maybe its a new park, or some interesting architecture, a new restaurant. And other times it driving to a new cafe to meet a friend for coffee, or getting lost trying to get to the beach (which embarrassing to say ive done a few times).

btw thanks for the welcome Talula

Peachy

Hi and welcome, and please note that asking for people from your area is not allowed due to the presence of minors on this forum. I have removed that part of your post!

abnick

Hi

I am new to the AB/DL life. I live in the Bay Area. I am a recent college grad. I am into tennis and competitive running. I am working in college athletics part time. I eventually want to get a full time positon in either division 1 athletics, the NCAA or with a pro team. I also like to travel.