Thread: Going to buy some diaper supplies tomorrow... what do you guys recommend?

Default Going to buy some diaper supplies tomorrow... what do you guys recommend?

Alright gonna get some goodnites tomorrow, some oil and some stuff like that. But i'm wondering what else should I get? I mean I've never tried baby powder that seems wonderful should I go for that instead of oil? or what? I'm usually diapered with nothing more then.... a diaper. Don't use anything else once in a while I'll use oil but eh... I also want to get some baby stuff too.... So recommend stuff for me. I'm going to buy some new bottles also so anything else?

BernardFx

I never use diapering supplys, but I can recomend you some. I have read in several places that people are aroused by the scent of baby powder. Give it a try. Oh, and if you can, get baby diapers, size six or seven if possible. You can use them as stuffers. Maybe some diaper liners.