Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to train your self to wet diapers while a sleep?

Default Is it possible to train your self to wet diapers while a sleep?

Alright.... just wondering if it's possible to train your body to wet a diaper while asleep. I made a post similar to this recently but I didn't make my point clear enough. Essentially what I'd love to do someday is be able to just sleep in a dry diaper and wake up wet. Not become a bedwetter but I want to condition my body to just be that comfortable in a diaper. Not have to worry about it ya know? I'm wondering if it's possible while retaining bladder function while not wearing diapers.

EDIT: To be clear... I WANT TO WET ONLY WHILE WEARING! When I don't wear and sleep I want to be nice and dry.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 07-Jul-2010 at 05:42.

GaashaHuzzah

Wait wait wait.

You don't want to be a bedwetter, you just want to wet while you sleep?

Ow, my think muscle...

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    Wait wait wait.

You don't want to be a bedwetter, you just want to wet while you sleep?

Ow, my think muscle...
    Wet while I sleep in a diaper.... Big difference!

Miku

There IS a big difference, but at first, I had the same thoughts as hers. Honestly, I wouldn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by RawrKittyx3 View Post
    There IS a big difference, but at first, I had the same thoughts as hers. Honestly, I wouldn't know.

Yeah that's why I remade the topic. People got the wrong idea from my previous one and where thinking I wanted to be incontinent at night.

AmbezeSubHealth

I can wet my diaper while sleeping and not be incontinent. It took some practice. Many nights without much sleep.

Might be possible, gotta really work with brain psychology to get it only when in diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbezeSubHealth View Post
    I can wet my diaper while sleeping and not be incontinent. It took some practice. Many nights without much sleep.
    Interesting.... could you detail howd you do that?

BernardFx

Well, I trained myself so that after a couple of days of wearing diapers at night and drinking a good amount of water before sleeping make me wet unconsciously; but when I stop wearing diapers, I completely stop wetting in my dreams. It takes some time to do that. First you have to plan if you can wear diapers at night persistently for about a month. Drink around three cups of water right before going to bed.
    At first, you wont be wetting in any manner your diaper during the night. But after about a week, you will begin to wake up during the night with the urge to pee. It will last sometime, when barely wake up to go without effort. If you're very lucky, but I mean, very lucky, you will have dreams that will make you actually pee. Those are very rare for me. Some more weeks, and Prest-o!
    The trick is, so you don't become a bedwetter, after you have achieved waking up in soggy diapers for a couple of weeks, completely stop using diapers and drinking water for around a month. And repeat the process. Each time you restart the process, it will be less days you need to sleep dry and wake up wet.

Well, that only helped with me. Hope it works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by BernardFx View Post
    Well, I trained myself so that after a couple of days of wearing diapers at night and drinking a good amount of water before sleeping make me wet unconsciously; but when I stop wearing diapers, I completely stop wetting in my dreams. It takes some time to do that. First you have to plan if you can wear diapers at night persistently for about a month. Drink around three cups of water right before going to bed.
    At first, you wont be wetting in any manner your diaper during the night. But after about a week, you will begin to wake up during the night with the urge to pee. It will last sometime, when barely wake up to go without effort. If you're very lucky, but I mean, very lucky, you will have dreams that will make you actually pee. Those are very rare for me. Some more weeks, and Prest-o!
    The trick is, so you don't become a bedwetter, after you have achieved waking up in soggy diapers for a couple of weeks, completely stop using diapers and drinking water for around a month. And repeat the process. Each time you restart the process, it will be less days you need to sleep dry and wake up wet.

Well, that only helped with me. Hope it works for you!
    THANKS THIS IS WONDERFUL! That sounds dooble.... but not in my current lifestyle.... or maybe I can... hm.....