Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Might I be a Furry?

Default Might I be a Furry?

Alright I've always wondered about furries. For example I enjoy Looney Toons and sometimes when I'm little I'll mew and act like a kitten with my mommy. But this is just for pure fun. I've been thinking about this seriously for a while and furry stuff is a bit confusing.... see I enjoy anthropomorphic animals. I mean I freaking love Looney Tunes! They are like my all time fav cartoons. I don't have a fursona per se.... I mean I identify with a tiger, wolf or dragon.(I heard if you are a reptile furry you're actually a scaly?) But I don't see it sexually at all.

If I'm anything I guess it would be the reverse furry. The one that's a human with parts of an animal? For example I would kill to have the claws of a dragon and the wings! Oh Man that would be so epic and having the fangs of em! *drools* But I don't think a huminoid dragon is cool. So in essence I like People with animal like features. Like Cat Girls.... *drools* Now that can be sexy! XD

Here's an example

http://www.japanforum.com/gallery/data/509/catgirl.jpg

I find that dead sexy!

but In essence I much rather prefer something that looks like this.... I mean i fantasize about looking like this.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...agon-Human.jpg

Or like this

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/si...ragon_lady.jpg

In essence this but instead of ice it's all scaly.

http://shenronsaint.free.fr/mangas/bleach/6.jpg

Hm... I can't seem to find a proper drawing of what I'm trying to describe....

So yeah..... Might I be a furry or what?

hmm might be furry, might be a kind of neko thing. ^^

Given how broad the furry demographic is, the answer is probably yes; you are a furry. However, the subgroup of "scaley" might be more precise.

Quote Originally Posted by BitterGrey View Post
    Given how broad the furry demographic is, the answer is probably yes; you are a furry. However, the subgroup of "scaley" might be more precise.

Interesting... so what do I do? I mean ..... that's it I"m done? XD

Don't quote mo on this but, I think being known as a Furry is a title that you can choose. If that's what you want to be associated as then there you go. As far as what you do, you do what ever you have been doing that you feel makes you a furry. Whether you look at Anthro art, draw it, watch cartoons, play games, or what not.

ya its completely optional, also it in no way has to be sexual at all. If you like the idea then run with it, if not then no biggie.

So your avatar is a dragon and your username is dragon? themed. I kind of thought you were furry prior to this post! But given those examples, you're furry. Doesn't mean you need to just proclaim the title though but I would if you think it's important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
    So your avatar is a dragon and your username is dragon? themed. I kind of thought you were furry prior to this post! But given those examples, you're furry. Doesn't mean you need to just proclaim the title though but I would if you think it's important to you.

haha Yeah..... XD That's kind of funny. Nah I don't think it's that important... I mean I prefer the dragon in it's natural state I guess. I collect Dragon Figures and what not..... so yeah. Also my username is a variation I use for all my Diaper related stuff me real one has rub at the beginning of it instead of drag.

Well maybe you just haven't experienced your awakening yet . You might actually be a dragon!