Thread: whats wrong with so furry

Default whats wrong with so furry

ever since i became a furry ive only heard bad things about sofurry.com so me being me decided to check it outat first it seemed pretty normal...then i made an account and O.o wow thats hot ANd disturbing there is some messed up shizz in there but some REALLY good stories im not much for art work mostly because its all gay stuff and now im bi because of it >.> anyway what are you thoughts on sofurry

they have a looking for pet/master fourm
    it's a very disturbing place, i wanted to sit in a corner and cry....

fur affinity is better

i want to be on fur affinity but whenever i made an account it doesnt remember i haz made an account and say i dont exist i have made 3 accounts and none work

Quote Originally Posted by arclord View Post
    i want to be on fur affinity but whenever i made an account it doesnt remember i haz made an account and say i dont exist i have made 3 accounts and none work
    register on the fourms and tell them about it

Um... sofurry is geared as a po<cough>... naughty site, so one should expect almost anything to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikrit View Post
    they have a looking for pet/master fourm
    it's a very disturbing place, i wanted to sit in a corner and cry....

fur affinity is better
    FA's forum is full of nothing but trolls and drama. I spent five minutes there and have no intention of ever returning. I'm not sure how it can be considered "better" than anything.

FA's art section (i.e. not the forums) is good, though. I'm quite happy with that.

Very slight interest in the furry thing. I saw some fucked up shit on that site. I don't know If I ever want to return. One guy posted some really obscene pictures of a squid..