Thread: Yay me

Default Yay me

After a full month of no diapers, I dropped Mrs. Maxx at the airport 3 hours ago. I've been home and pinned up for 2 hours now, with 3 weeks of solitude and diapers to look forward to!!

No toilets in the immediate future! At least through tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    No toilets in the immediate future!
    Mrs. Maxx upon returning: "Honey, why the water bill so low this month?"

haha yea, just take extra long showers, that should solve it

Quote Originally Posted by dakota#15 View Post
    haha yea, just take extra long showers, that should solve it
    I have to water the flowers and vegetable garden while she's gone, so the difference won't be noticeable.

And the fact that there is one less person in the house, would contribute to a lower bill. So I doubt it would ever be noticed, unless Mrs. Maxx is paranoid about the bills I doubt it will raise that many flags, i mean flushing the toilet doesnt use up all the much water.

For the record, my comment was entirely in jest. I seriously doubt anyone would bring up a small discrepancy in water usage, especially if it means paying a lower water bill.

Haha Enjoy and indulge. I'm lucky in that my Fiancee doesn't mind much of what I do! She's a ABDL too! XD

That sounds like great amounts of heaven! Enjoy it, but don't leave any evidence lying around. Pick up after yourself REGULARLY!

Quote Originally Posted by DracosWing View Post
    That sounds like great amounts of heaven! Enjoy it, but don't leave any evidence lying around. Pick up after yourself REGULARLY!
    VERY good point. Of course I'm old enough and paranoid enough that this is instinct.

I inventory all diaper related items as they go back into the stash after every session.

In case anyone's wondering, I'm still waddling around in last night's thick cloth waiting for the 'inevitable' before showering and getting on with the day.

@Slim. Yeah but it was fun playing along. Truth is, I handle the bills so no matter either way. I wear cloth most of the time. The extra laundry probably outweighs the lack of flushes. Water is pretty cheap here in the Chicago area. My water bill doesn't vary much regardless of season.