Thread: First SUPPOSITORIE

Default First SUPPOSITORIE

OK so since last night my tummy hasnt felt good. So I picked up 50 adult suppositories and I just got done putting my vary first one where it goes. I put on a couple diapers cause I heard that some people after using one didnt make it to the bathroom. I usally dont do #2's in a diaper but today is a different story. anyone tell me what im in for???

Since your thread was made 36 minutes ago, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you now know what you were in for.

hehe, hope you have fun with the suppositories. i never have used them, and i don't think i ever will :P

they sound rather.... odd.

Snaps

It seems like it would have been wise to ask this question before you used one of those. At any rate, Trevor is probably right; you most likely know what suppositories entail by now.

acorn

You should research this topic.
    So long as you are fully aware of the dangers of this practice and accept the consequences.
    I personally would suggest that this type of medication should only be used under Doctors supervision.

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    You should research this topic.
    So long as you are fully aware of the dangers of this practice and accept the consequences.
    I personally would suggest that this type of medication should only be used under Doctors supervision.
    They have to make sure you properly insert it up your butt!

acorn

Don't be so stupid they just want to be sure that you know where your but is!

acorn,

Straight glycerin suppositories are generally safe if used in moderation — unlike stimulant laxatives.

They act by osmosis, drawing water into the colon, making your poop soft and making you need to go — now.

As long as one doesn't use them every day or something, you're not going to have any ill effects.

Spearmint

it's a pretty interesting experience. Now, I only have experience with marshmallows (got some in right now). The marshmallows pretty much make you loose control if you use enough, but I'm not sure if the glycerin suppositories are any different. Does anyone know how different they are?

Quote Originally Posted by polarbaby View Post
    acorn,

Straight glycerin suppositories are generally safe if used in moderation — unlike stimulant laxatives.

They act by osmosis, drawing water into the colon, making your poop soft and making you need to go — now.

As long as one doesn't use them every day or something, you're not going to have any ill effects.
    Pretty much. Saying you need a doctor's supervision for laxative suppositories is comparable to asking your doctor if you can take aspirin whenever you have a headache.