Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how i got incontinent

Default how i got incontinent

I must have been about 16 years old when i started wetting myself. I tried to make somekind of temporary diaper at least to wear athome. My best friend has a syster that im physically challenged in a weelchair. Anyway i started taking a few diapers and hoped noone noticed. However one morning my mom woke me up and noticed i was wearing a diaper, my heart almost started freeking out my nostrals widened and my scin crawled, after a while i got the hairbrushing of my life. After that i finally went to a uralogue and stummack doctor. I then lerned i had fecal and urinary incontinence. I prefer moliform for men as daydiapers, and tena slip maxium at night.
    So im incontinent and has been since20+ years ago

You prefer Molicare? I've never heard of Moliform. Have you ever worn Abena AbriForm X-Plus (m4)?

Peachy

*moved to incontinence forum*

Please post a proper introduction in the Greetings forum!

-How, exactly, does someone wetting themselves just suddenly also have fecal incontinence diagnosed as well?
    -None of this story actually explains why you suddenly became incontinent at age 16.
    -The grammar and spelling is butchered in this post, and simply using a browser with spell-check would have caught about half the problems.

Generally speaking, posting this kind of story as your first post is just generally creepy and eyebrow-raising. We highly recommend that all new members post an introduction thread which says a little about them other than the fact that they have some interest in diapers. A first post like this fits all of the stereotypes of a fake AB/DL story; if you want it to be viewed with something other than heavy skepticism, you need to take a more judicious approach to how you post it.

ImmaNinja

Doesn't sound true to me. Take more time and learn to spell and I might believe it.

Though I agree that the story sounds fishy, and yes NutFree, i agree with your logic, remember he's from Iceland. That's one hell of a crazy language, so I suppose he's translating. I am always amazed, however, the ability people from the Norse countries have in speaking English. I suspect a lot more information is needed before this story becomes believable, however.

Butterfly Mage

I'm not buying this story.

I agree wholeheartedly with your points. I was going to yell at him for his grammar, but his location is Iceland, so he has an excuse.

Oh, this guy's gonna be a great asset to ADISC, i can tell :-p

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Though I agree that the story sounds fishy, and yes NutFree, i agree with your logic, remember he's from Iceland. That's one hell of a crazy language, so I suppose he's translating. I am always amazed, however, the ability people from the Norse countries have in speaking English. I suspect a lot more information is needed before this story becomes believable, however.
    Dogboy, I must agree with you on the Nordic ability to speak English. A few years ago I had a six-week sabbatical from my work and we went touring parts of Europe. England was nice, and we enjoyed the history that was everywhere in Paris. Our last stop was Copenhagen, Denmark; my grandmother and mother came from Denmark, so it holds a special place in my heart.

We were there for several days of beautiful balmy summer weather--sunset was about 3am, sunup about 5am. Daytime temperatures were a pleasant 85 to 95F. Anyone we ran into, if we did not speak Danish, they spoke perfect English. It was amazing. We took our kids to the original Legoland, visited the Little Mermaid, and had a wonderful time! My wife and I cannot wait to go back! We feel that there was almost not enough time to see everything we wanted to see and do!