Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a day...

Unhappy What a day...

I just a had the worst day. I woke up feeling sick so I told my mom but she didn't believe me and made me go to school at school things got worse. First period was art and someone a.k.a my teacher spilt paint all over my uniform . So I tell him he did that and what does he do he shouts at me and tells me to go out the room and I get a break time detantion.
    At lunch I got kicked out the library for the rest of the week thanks to my friends shouting and swearing and a football hit me smack in the nose.
    Last period I vomited all over the desk if only it could have happened earlier
    I am right now hugging Scorch my plushie and his friend Legend. I feel so sad

Moms- why don't they ever believe we're really sick?

Sorry you had a bad day.

My day has gotten much more worser.
    My phone has suddenly decided to turn into a light house
    My computer keeps freezing
    And my mom has taken away my debit card as my balance is 50 or about $100 in America
    Also I have REALLY bad eczema on my arm and as I'm writing this my internet connection has stopped working twice!!!!
    I wish this day would end
    I'm just sooooooooo depressed

I bet later today some one in my family will disciver that I am a tb/dl
    :cryhankie: :cryhankie: :cryhankie:

Awww that sucks!
    Except how does a phone turn into a lighthouse?

13 s, that is bad...

Well on the bright side, at least tomorrow can't get any worse. *Touch Wood*

When ever I try to turn on my phone the light starts going on and off like a light house

cheer up bro, think about it, days like today are essential to everyone growing up,
    also, with out sh!ty days like today how whould u know what a good day feels like? (kinda makes u appreciate those good days a lil more)

but dont worry, if its really that bad u can just lock your self in your room til tomarrow

because im sure tomarrow will be beter for you!!!!

and good luck on the rest of today!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    Awww that sucks!
    Except how does a phone turn into a lighthouse?

13 s, that is bad...

Well on the bright side, at least tomorrow can't get any worse. *Touch Wood*
    Made me think of this:

http://www.s-anand.net/calvinandhobbes.html#19890326

I do hope things will improve.

“All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.”

I'm sure you'll manage.