Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: What is the correct name for this kind of blanket

  1. #1

    Default What is the correct name for this kind of blanket

    I would like to get a baby blanket the kind baby's sleep with and carry with them. I done a search for baby blanket and the results show receiving blankets. I am not sure that is what I am looking for. I have also discovered that another name is Security blanket. what is the correct name for this kind of blanket

  2. #2


    I don't think there's a specific name for what you're referring to. I'm pretty sure it's just a regular small blanket.

  3. #3


    hmmm Yeah i think it may be a security blanket, if you just go on like babies r us or something and look up a blanket there you can probably get a brand and then find it some place else. Just a idea..

  4. #4


    I think...normally you want to look for a receiving blanket, my brother used to carry about four of those around with them...that's the type that most kids use as a security blanket. It's also the type they first receive at the hospital...hence the name ^-^

  5. #5


    on any rate some good baby blankies are made from fleece so try that to.

Similar Threads

  1. Blanket Kick-Offing/Sleepwalking
    By Point in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 29-Jan-2008, 12:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  • - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.