Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abena Plus?

Default Abena Plus?

Has anyone ever tried the Abena Plus diaper? If so, how is it? I am going to buy a bag this week of some Abena product and am trying to decide between the plus, super, and extra. Any opinions on either?

I just received my first package of the abena x-plus (M4) and all I can say is that it is a great diaper. It really is a different level of quality in terms of thickness, materials, and fit. (I started with Walgreens Certainty then moved on to Tranquility ATNs). The fill in the x-plus does clump a bit if you where them overnight but I would strongly recommend them.

I have tried the x plus before but want something different, i liked them but the value i dont think was that great too expensive for too little. since i am not diaper dependent the absorbency doesn't make too much sense i want average absorbency but i want a lot of diapers per bag.

I have not tried them myself, but my big bro tells me that they are his choice bc he likes the thickness of these diapers

I use these daily. They are somewhat thinner than the super and still hold quite a lot.

I purchased some Abena M2's from Amazon by mistake. Though not nearly as absorbent as M4's (a.k.a. X-Pluses) they still have the same quality construction, just not as absorbent. With their wide crotch and tall leak guards, you can always ad absorbency with the booster of your choice.

I have used a couple packages of the Abena X-plus they are great for absorbancy and holding capacity. My only issue is the fit did not work well for me. They are very thick and are great fro overnight protection. The other thing is they can be very expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmachi View Post
    I use these daily. They are somewhat thinner than the super and still hold quite a lot.
    the x plus is thinner than the super?

I'm getting confused. Plus and Xplus are two different abena products (Plus being thin, XPlus being thick). I used Supers and found them to be great, but they often leaked overnight

Quote Originally Posted by lill View Post
    I just received my first package of the abena x-plus (M4) and all I can say is that it is a great diaper. It really is a different level of quality in terms of thickness, materials, and fit. (I started with Walgreens Certainty then moved on to Tranquility ATNs). The fill in the x-plus does clump a bit if you where them overnight but I would strongly recommend them.
    To prevent the clump, order some of the Abena Abri-let Maxi boosters. One Booster inside the Abena x-plus makes an already great diaper even better. If you want to get really comfy...order some of the Abena Abri-let Normal boosters as well. I put one Maxi booster in, and then one Normal booster dead center, which makes for an amazing diaper experience

Enjoy!

-Gus