Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hi, just decided to finally join over here and look forward to getting to know everyone a little.

hi and welcome
    would ya like to tell us abit about yourself?

Hiya Kittykittykitty (wow thats a lot of kitty) anyways nice to meet you welcome to the forums! hope you have a great time here, though we are a bit of curious kittys and would like to know what Kittykittykitty's hobbies are :P

Heh, in retrospect this was probably the worst intro in the history of the world. I wrote it on my lunch hour, or at least that's my excuse.

I do like kitties, hence the name. I'm trying to make room in our house for another rescue cat (only have one now, not competing for Crazy Cat Lady status just yet).

I read, I write, I'm a hopeless dork, I play at art and I pretend to be a photographer sometimes. I guess that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykittykitty View Post
    Heh, in retrospect this was probably the worst intro in the history of the world.
    Nah, take a look around this subforum and you'll find you can't win even at being the worst. Glad you came back and gave it another shot. I'm not really into photography as an artist although I wind up taking a fair amount of pictures as part of my work. Do you use both digital and film? If so, do you have a preference and why?

Welcome to the site

Heyas welcome! Come join us in IRC if you fancy. We're all really friendly n.n

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Nah, take a look around this subforum and you'll find you can't win even at being the worst. Glad you came back and gave it another shot. I'm not really into photography as an artist although I wind up taking a fair amount of pictures as part of my work. Do you use both digital and film? If so, do you have a preference and why?

Welcome to the site
    I am digital only because I'm not good enough to warrant film. Actually my goal right now is just to take about 4-5 pictures that are worth putting up and framing! Need to get outside more with my camera and just keep trying.

Good luck with that. It can take a lot of mediocre pictures before you get that good one (or so I hear). Mine tend to fall into that mediocre category but good enough for my technical purposes. Peachy (one of our staff members) takes very good pictures, which you may see here and there in threads in the forum.