Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My worst nightmare

Default My worst nightmare

So my brother has discovered that he loves to watch CSI reruns in the morning. He has mentioned, "I was watching CSI this morning, and blah blah blah" a time or two in the last few months. Until this week, that was no big deal.

He was talking about the AB episode, and I am terrified that my reaction may have caused him to wonder. Not to mention the fact that I have reason to worry that the ONLY person in my life I have ever shared this with may have told my brother. Nothing happened, but I have been freaking out about it all week.

I don't blame you. Before I told my wife, we were watching that episode, when it first came out. It's a horrible depiction of who we are. I'm sure I shrunk down to about two inches tall, and completely bright red!

ug, I just wish I could time travel and destroy all the recordings of that episode before they ever hit the air.

If your brother hasn't said anything at this point then he most likely doesn't know about you being an AB. Still, I really don't blame you for feeling that way. I had a similar reaction when I was eating dinner with my family and the topic of conversation shifted to Lisa Nowak.

Does anyone have a link to the episode in question? I would like to see what they make of us since we always tend to be portrayed in a confused/misunderstood light.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Does anyone have a link to the episode in question? I would like to see what they make of us since we always tend to be portrayed in a confused/misunderstood light.
    You've never seen the King Baby episode of CSI? Basic rundown, immensely overweight AB is shown being given enemas and has a mistress who he forces to give him breast milk and feed it to him through a bottle thanks to some blackmail.

Wow... That is just another reason for me to add to my list about why I avoid CSI.

I have watched stuff like L&O, NCIS, and some other things; I just never really liked CSI.

My parents watched all the CSI episodes, and I normally did with them. So glad I did not get to see that one with my parents (or at all). I don't want to know their reactions. :/

yeah same thing happened to me XD
    the episode is called "King Baby" CSI Las Vegas